Saviors - Album Discussion

Liam

• Liam pinned this topic

After my first full album listen, Suzie Chapstick, Goodnight Adeline, and 1981 are my favorite non-single tracks. Excellent album overall, the chorus of Bobby Sox being the only thing I didn’t enjoy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Bobby Sox hits way harder than I expected when I first listened to it during the pre-listening session. ❤️

They ALL do! Hahahahhaa!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Been looping Coma City for the last hour. Great tune that gives me huge Static Age vibes! :dance:

Coma city outro is like the old jams they had on 39 smooth and it’s so refreshing!

• Like 4

For me its an excellent Album. 14 of the 15 i love so much. Especially Bobby sox, livin 20's coma City, dilemma  and goodnight adeline

But i really dont like track "saviors" do i have to Listen more offen to like it ? I really just give it 3 out of 10 for me for now.. 

Edited by Punx96
  • Like 1

Solid album, there best work in ages and by quite some distance.

Saviours and Corvette Sunmer are standouts of the non-singles for me.

Living in the 20’s is awful though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

I really don’t get the LiT20s hate..

I really like it! The guitar the drum, it’s a nice change of pace too

Strange Days Are Here to Stay and Living In the 20’s are my two favourites from the record. Lyrics and energy on both tunes are phenomenal 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ah, missed the times like this where you have to go to page 2 or 3 to find the thread you wanted to check ❤️

And just sharing more chills for this record, and the production of this, Jesus Christ so fucking on point. Missed you Rob, kinda forgot how much having the dream team in place means for a record of this band. Wow wow wow. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

to my queerlords-gaylords: 

tell me how dissapointed where you, when you realized billie joe only makes out with a girl in a music video about a song in which he *allegedly* only expresses his bisexuality? 😂😂

if he is an totally openly and proud LGBTQIA+ singer why only choose a girl and not both? Sad day for you guys 🥸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

I really don’t get the LiT20s hate..

I really like it! The guitar the drum, it’s a nice change of pace too

Personally the chorus sounds really forced to me & the overall sound/production of the song just sounds like something of FOAM. Which to me was an album full of songs designed to be used by EA sports in loading menus for extreme sports themed video games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suffoKate said:

Coma city outro is like the old jams they had on 39 smooth and it’s so refreshing!

it reminds me of the jam from the rock and roll hall of fame inbetween when I come around and basketcase

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DonaldTrump said:

tell me how dissapointed where you, when you realized billie joe only makes out with a girl in a music video about a song in which he *allegedly* only expresses his bisexuality? 😂😂

if he is an totally openly and proud LGBTQIA+ singer why only choose a girl and not both? Sad day for you guys 🥸

Literally fuck off 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DonaldTrump said:

boooooo go away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, suffoKate said:

Yeah, completely agree, the album is full of these magic touches which elevates the songs so much. 

• Like 2