Green Day's 'American Idiot' musical to tour UK and Ireland in 2012

susanananananaa

It's just gonna be the year long wait now, but at least we'll have something to look forward to.

I need to plan a trip to England now!! OMG

But I don't have money, doubt I will then...

ALSO WHY IS IT WHEN I HAVE CLASSES AND EXAMS :sad:

Oooh! this is awesome news! i was hoping this would happen at some point as i couldn't go when it was in new york ^^ eep will defo be going to manchester for this :)

why can´t they be in london in september... I´ll do a class trip to london in september 2012 and this would have been a chance to see them :'(

OH MY GOD :woot: :woot: :woot::banana: :banana:

I'm really afraid I can't go though, it's like in the middle of the first semester of uni :cry: :cry:

maybe there's a vacation during either Cardiff or Southampton, but I'd rather go to a show in a city I want to go to too. Maybe in London, make it a weekend trip?

I really really really really want to go :( I wanted to go to see it in San Francisco but that's not gonna happen, and now this is unfortunate too.

I'm really happy for others who couldn't go before and who can go now though. :)

The Broadway.com article says that they're hoping to feature some for the US tour cast but it probably won't be all of them. Maybe they'll hold auditions over there for local actors and actresses. :)

Oh my god it's actually going to be in Edinburgh!! Woooh. Def going. I don't really want to book tickets now though, god knows when I'm going to be free a year from now :S

does anyone know the exact date for the ticket sales? i know it says the 9th on GDA, but i saw on Tumblr tickets on sale tommrow? thanks :) other than that, i cant wait!!!

anbody know how much the tickets will be?

Do we know this before the sale starts on Friday 9th?

Oh dear is it with British actors? That would be weird, its about American teens.

Heh... well, Declan Bennett who was part of the Original Broadway cast is British as well as Jeanna de Waal who took over as Heather. Declan didn't hide his accent but Jeanna did. It can work. :)

Definitely going to this. Couldnt have come at a better time either, Im getting my birthday money early so should be able to go to at least a couple of shows.

Thee seetickets site is listing dates in London till the 9th rather than the 8th so I think Im gonna go to that one and possibly Southampton as well :D

YESSSSSSSSS!

Getting home from school and seeing this is the best feeling in the world! The AI musical is going to be in my hometown!

Gonna get a couple of dates for the Manchester shows, if I can afford them. Does anyone have an idea of prices?

Also, the seetickets site says they're going on sale on Saturday 10th December...

I really need to calm down. LOL. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think nearer the 9th december onsale times and prices will become clearer...I hope!

Excellent news. Definitely going in Dublin, maybe London if there's a meetup.

Haha, poor Kerrang. They hopefully have some more info for us next week.

Other shows I've been to in Grand Canal cost €40-€50. Don't know for sure about this one yet.

That's not so bad I guess.. :) it'll be just the one date for myself anyway. Is it the same thing every night or what?

That's not so bad I guess.. :) it'll be just the one date for myself anyway. Is it the same thing every night or what?

Yes, it's the same every night.

Do the ticket websites only list the UK dates? Can't seem to find the Dublin dates there.

I imagine they could be sold separately. Worth checking ticketmaster and the theatre website. They sell their other shows through ticketmaster or you can always go to the theatre itself.

My guess is prices between £20 and £50, those are the usual prices for the Palace Theatre anyway.

This is really cool! I'm already planning on going to one of the London shows. Not sure yet if I'll actually be able to go for sure, but I'll buy a ticket anyway!

So fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the ticket websites only list the UK dates? Can't seem to find the Dublin dates there.

Im having trouble finding information about the Dublin shows too!! The tickets or dates arent on ticketmaster.ie either!

YES :woot::dance:

Will get to a show in Dublin, maybe two if its not too expensive. London is tempting though.....

Archived