Vote for Billie Joe on Votorama

JullyToledo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying Travis Barker is a legend? A guy who thinks up generic drum beats and uses fast drum rolls a lot?

For some people he is. It's all about opinion. :)

So you're saying Travis Barker is a legend? A guy who thinks up generic drum beats and uses fast drum rolls a lot?

For some people he is. It's all about opinion. :)

I voted for Joey Ramone, I'm shocked that he has less than 5 % of the votes, and that Travis fucking Barker is above him when Joey created punk.

I voted for Joey Ramone, I'm shocked that he has less than 5 % of the votes, and that Travis fucking Barker is above him when Joey created punk.

why not billie joe??

WTF?! this is only show you that this poll is about popularity. also, Travis Barker shouldn't even be in the list!!

and I love Billie Joe but I agree that Joey Ramone or Joe Strummer should win.

WTF?! this is only show you that this poll is about popularity. also, Travis Barker shouldn't even be in the list!!

and I love Billie Joe but I agree that Joey Ramone or Joe Strummer should win.

they won't win only billie joe cause he is far away from the others he is 66% and the second one from blink is 5% or something like that so the second on is that much far away imagine the others

they won't win only billie joe cause he is far away from the others he is 66% and the second one from blink is 5% or something like that so the second on is that much far away imagine the others

Well I won't mine if Billie Joe win even if that I don't agree with the poll but I angry that Travis Barker there.

yep that's really stupid, I voted for: Billie Joe, Joey Ramone, Sid Vicious, Joe Strummer and Tim Armstrong

why not billie joe??

Because Joey Ramone deserves it more than BJ, I think that BIllie would agree.

Archived