Vote for Billie Joe on Votorama

JullyToledo

Heyy!!!

On the MTV Brazil Website, Billie Joe is running on a poll "Who is the biggest name in the history of punk rock??"

So..all you got to do is enter here go to Billie Joe and, click on VOTAR, type the numbers or letters click ok. That's it! Very easy!!! :happy:

You can vote as many as you want!

Awesome right?!

Please Vote! And tks for help it :D

Billie is in first now.. let's keep it for more 26 days, when it finish !! :dance:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted... But I voted for Billie Joe but I think that 'the biggest name in the history of punk rock' might be better for Joey Ramone or Sid Vicious... Dunno just my opinion

I'm getting kind of tired from all these MTV polls. It's like the award shows basically. We vote for Green Day in the weirdest categories, and sometimes they don't even win.

They always win for me. No need for a poll to prove that.

I'm getting kind of tired from all these MTV polls. It's like the award shows basically. We vote for Green Day in the weirdest categories, and sometimes they don't even win.

They always win for me. No need for a poll to prove that.

yeah for me too *_*

I feel like I should be voting for Joey Ramone...but the Billie lover in me is forcing me to vote for him :mellow:

I can't take this vote thing seriously if travis barker is in second place :lol: WTF

i voted. although i'm sort of tired of these populairity contests too.

and imo i actually agree with what assilemx said. There are bigger names on that list.

Voted Sid Vicous. Sorry but Sid is just more of a legend then Billie. Anyone who actually thinks Billie is the best in that whole list is too obsessive with Green Day and need to accept the fact that Green Day really isn't that original in the first place.

It makes me tear up due to the fact that Tim Armstrong is towards the bottom :cry:

And yeah, I kind of agree with everyone else. People like Joey Ramone deserve the top spot.

Eh, these polls are totally pointless anyway.

The image of me not voting billie in something is just too weird.

Voted billie. :D

Voted Sid Vicous. Sorry but Sid is just more of a legend then Billie. Anyone who actually thinks Billie is the best in that whole list is too obsessive with Green Day and need to accept the fact that Green Day really isn't that original in the first place.

Well atleast billies in the list which means that if he wasn't that big of a legend he wouldn't be there in the first place.

:)

The image of me not voting billie in something is just too weird.

Voted billie. :D

Well atleast billies in the list which means that if he wasn't that big of a legend he wouldn't be there in the first place.

:)

So you're saying Travis Barker is a legend? A guy who thinks up generic drum beats and uses fast drum rolls a lot?

So you're saying Travis Barker is a legend? A guy who thinks up generic drum beats and uses fast drum rolls a lot?

dude who cares? Some people think he's a legend - some don't. Why get so worked up over a silly poll? :rolleyes:

Archived