my concert tickets !

and

Insonmiac!

cuz it took me 5 YEARS!

to find that cd at ANY store new lol!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guitar pickthat billie used during BOBD at Gillette stadium for the NFL kickoff game with the patriots :bunny:

My FBHT poster that I got signed by everyone (Billie, Mike, Tre, Jason Freese, Jason White, Kevin Preston and Bill Schneider) at the New Orleans FBHT show.

I have only allowed like 3 other people to touch it. And it's framed now. =]

it represents the greatest night of my life.

34i4car.jpg

What is your most treasured Green Day Item from your collection? Mine would have to be my signed guitar signed by all 3 members which should be arriving soon. And if you have any pictures of it please post.

Wow your getting a guitar signed by the 3 of them thats awesome. Did you win a contest or something?

Mine would have to be the Tre' Cool drum sticks given to my by Green Day + NRDC and used by Tre' at a concert!!!

It's pretty cool to hear what other people got from them or what's valuable to them.

Wow your getting a guitar signed by the 3 of them thats awesome. Did you win a contest or something?

Mine would have to be the Tre' Cool drum sticks given to my by Green Day + NRDC and used by Tre' at a concert!!!

It's pretty cool to hear what other people got from them or what's valuable to them.

well i posted this back on january so i have it now and i won it off ebay.

well i posted this back on january so i have it now and i won it off ebay.

lol I barley noticed it was months ago but thats so awesome!!!

My concert ticket, album, and definatly my posters and pictures of the boys - my room would suck with out them !! i go in there just to look at them somtimes ;)

umm... my 'cool' glasses billie took off me and wore at a show in melbourne in 09

11839211594425847667820.jpg

my tre cool drumstick? my first dirnt pick? :)

and my american idiot cd booklet. that thing is falling to pieces ive read it so many times...

my Kerplunk! vinyl, my FBHT vinyl, my soundcheck pass from San Antonio, and my AI trinket box (i'll post a pic later. i can't find one anywhere)

EDIT: here's the box:

img0016yq.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic. my camera hates me. =/

My Bullet In A Bible DVD and my 21st Century Breakdown CD..I know it's not something special but they mean a lot to me..

All the albums and my tshirts and posterss I guess

IMG_2147.jpg

tre cool signed my rancid patch on my denim vest!!! :D

when i handed him the blue sharpie he said "blue on blue??" i was like "uhh.....yea.." lol he was so funny. <33 i told him to sign wherever he wanted and he chose to sign on the rancid patch lol

My FBHT poster that I got signed by everyone (Billie, Mike, Tre, Jason Freese, Jason White, Kevin Preston and Bill Schneider) at the New Orleans FBHT show.

I have only allowed like 3 other people to touch it. And it's framed now. =]

it represents the greatest night of my life.

34i4car.jpg

WHOAAA thats amazing

It would either be my Mike Dirnt custom Squier or my Green Day set list from the TD Garden on July 20, 2009 :D

Billie's guitar pick :D:D <3<3<3

i refuse to even use it on my guitar because the last guitar it touched was blue :)

also my ticket,all their cds, dvds and stuff like that

xgreendayforever!x

My cds and I got a GD calendar from US last week...I love it.

This is my signed photo which I love

P1010658.jpg

This is my photo collage that I made after seeing them twice in October - I like looking at it :wub:

P1010612.jpg

Archived