Your most treasured Green Day item?

Liam

What is your most treasured Green Day Item from your collection? Mine would have to be my signed guitar signed by all 3 members which should be arriving soon. And if you have any pictures of it please post.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the sunglasses from the pic in my sig that Billie borrowed from me a couple of times in Oslo. He gave them back to me, so I still have them :)

And the rest of my souvenirs from the Green Day and FBHT show I went to... Like I got Billie's guitar pick in Oslo and Mike's in London, amongst other things.

I like souvenirs <3

Annnd my Super Duper Special Deluxe Edition of 21stCB and the vinyl singels box set I got recently. :wub:

Edit: well if memories can be counted as 'items' than I am so changing my answer to that, haha! It's pretty obvious that no item can mean more to me than the wonderful experiences I've had because of these guys. So, that's my answer. But basically everything related to Green Day is precious to me <3

Probably the pick I got from Mike... and my extensive GD library of audio and videos.

Almost 700 songs and about 300 videos. :happy:

I guess the sunglasses from the pic in my sig that Billie borrowed from me a couple of times in Oslo. He gave them back to me, so I still have them :)

I wish he'd given me my devil horns back. :(

The guitar pick Mike gave me after the show in Houston. I put it on a chain and wear it every day. :happy:

That would be followed closely by my 1st pressing green wax Slappy EP and autograph collection.

The guitar pick Mike gave me after the show in Houston. I put it on a chain and wear it every day. :happy:

That would be followed closely by my 1st pressing green wax Slappy EP and autograph collection.

oh cool what autograph do you have

I don't have many Green Day items, but I guess it's confetti from the show and my beautiful ticket :happy:

I wish I had their pick :(

My Green Day tickets!

And a necklace I got from my dad christmas 2006, it has the heartgrenade on it and it says Green Day. It means a lot to me, for some reason :)

All of the stuff I got during the Rocktober tour last year. My Ernie doll that Billie used during Holiday, my Snoo mask Billie wore in Birmingham, my pic I got from Mike, and a bunch of confetti. I didn't manage to get a drum stick, which I'm pissed about, I tried every single night. I also got a beer can from the FBHT show, but one of their guys took it off of me :(

My tickets from my first show, and the program from the American Idiot tour that my friend managed to rescue from Milton Keynes, it's close to falling apart.

My tickets from both the shows i went to, the confetti which i found my jacket covered in after the show (the jacket had slipped from my waist onto the floor and had somehow ended up by behind the barrier at the catwalk. When i asked the security for it it was covered in confetti and so i picked it all off and i treasure it so much. I also picked some up off the floor. It's so pretty! I'd also say the t'shirt i got from the 27th October Birmingham show, because it says Birmingham GBR and it makes it special.

When my Wembley tickets come i will also treasure them too, but that wont be for a while.

I'd say my most treasured Green Day item is my 'American Idiot' album.

I have so many memories from it.

That was the album that started my love for Green Day. :wub:

i have a big binder of old articles from 2006. i like looking back and reading them,

thinking "green day didnt even know that they were going to write another beautiful record" .

uhmm a scarf-tie-shirt set that someone made on ebay and i bought.

and my 2 bootlegs. i completely flip out if anyone even touches them lol

I have 3

My framed photo that Chris Dugan took of me on stage with Billie Joe :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Izzyh/P1010802.jpg

The sunglasses Billie took out of my pocket and wore...subsequently putting them back on my head before the stage dive. Only him and me have worn them :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Izzyh/P1010809.jpg

My Green Day tin full of amazing things, such as: One of Mike's picks from the Halloween show in Manchester, my Paris ticket, toilet paper from the TP gun Billie used, confetti from the 05 and 09 tour, wrist bands from various shows, and a pink sheriff badge I saw in a shop and just had to have :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Izzyh/P1010807.jpg

Um, either my glasses (well, the half of them that aren't in the possession of miss uberbitch) Billie wore and gave back, or my plastic bag/sign that 'made' Billie play Wake Me Up When September ends :wub:, both from the Rotterdam show.

My Green Day tin full of amazing things, such as: One of Mike's picks from the Halloween show in Manchester, my Paris ticket, toilet paper from the TP gun Billie used, confetti from the 05 and 09 tour, wrist bands from various shows, and a pink sheriff badge I saw in a shop and just had to have :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Izzyh/P1010807.jpg

Oooh that reminds me i forgot to add the Prima Donna card that they gave me. I love that so much too. I keep that in a little bag with my confetti. I just love the part that says 'On Tour With Green Day"

is there a video for the gif in yopur sig ? =)

My ticket and photos from my first Green Day shows

yes same here..well so far.....if im gonna get an autograph im sure thats gonna be it.. =)

right now my cd's or the special Kerrang!... But when they finally come here, that ticket will be on my wall :lol:

Its not a possession for me but the memories from Rocktober, that will always be my biggest Green Day 'thing' I doubt anything will ever beat those two weeks gig wise again in my life.

x

Cute thread.

I have alot of treasured Green Day items. Infact all my Green Day related items are treasured.

I guess the obvious and best ones are the pink boa (and alot of fallen off feathers!!) that Billie Joe wore in Dublin and threw to me and the bass pick Mike threw to us in Belfast. :wub:

Also, confetti, tickets, toilet paper, Soundcheck email, etc from them two shows.

I'll take some photographs, eventually if I remember.

I guess two other things would be a painting my mom did based on the Kerplunk cover and a GD scarf my dad bought me at the Dublin show.

My memories of them two incredible nights are the most treasured though. :happy:

And I can't wait to get my Wembley and Marlay Park tickets too. I can drool over them then!!

I know I shoud just google, but I was thinking of doing the same thing and I'm worried I'll somehow... "break" the pick. How exactly did you go about putting the hole in it?! :)

Archived