21 Guns Live Video online now!

.Brian

Funny I just posted a message about this in the 21 Guns video section. I think this live version is amazing, it does give you goosebumps, especially the slow motion shots during the keyboard moment. Listen through the headphones!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone rip this its too awesome not to have a copy on my computer.

that's really great

I mean of course it's not great that your relationship broke up but it's great to experience and overcome something like that with an album.

to me - such moments are the reason why a record means so much to me. such moments, problems and maybe life situations emerge a connection between me and a record.. ah I don't know how to explain it =( never mind

I totally understand what you mean. Like...two days after the album was released, my whole life was turned upside-down, because my parents told me that they deciced to get divorced. It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about it, but the album really helped me and it still does. I mean, I'm not happy about this whole thing, of course not, but I'm happy that I have a new Green Day album which helps me getting through this.

I totally understand what you mean. Like...two days after the album was released, my whole life was turned upside-down, because my parents told me that they deciced to get divorced. It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about it, but the album really helped me and it still does. I mean, I'm not happy about this whole thing, of course not, but I'm happy that I have a new Green Day album which helps me getting through this.

yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to say

Danke Brian :D

I didn't think that it was possible, but they're even better now than during the AI tour.

3:39 - 3:58 gave me goosebumps :wub:

For me 3:29 - 3:58 :wub:

I love that video :wub::wub:

I gotta say: even if you just lie in your bed and listen to the album - it's really physical exhausting

True!! :)

I don't like how he sings "guns" in the live versions of this song. Apart from that though, :wub:

3:39 - 3:58 gave me goosebumps :wub:

God yes.

Oh, I loved it :wub:

I actually cried, haha. Like I always do when I hear that song

Love that falsetto :wub:

Like everyone else, I got goosebumps! What an amazing song!

I wonder if they got good footage like that for all of the songs....if so, maybe they'll release a live cd/dvd....?

Lol, I still misread the title of this thread, I keep reading ""21 Guns video online now!!" :lol:

Archived