21 Guns Live Video online now!

.Brian

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danke Brian :D

I didn't think that it was possible, but they're even better now than during the AI tour.

3:39 - 3:58 gave me goosebumps :wub:

Wow, that's an awesome video :D

Thanks for posting!

When I first saw this thread, I thought the actual official 21 Guns video had come out. Haha, but this is one of the greatest performances I've ever seen by the boys.

I've already seen it. I actually liked other live performances of this song better :unsure:

I've already seen it. I actually liked other live performances of this song better :unsure:

yeah, same here

me, too.

Not nearly the best performance of it, if it weren't for the "When it's time to live and let die" part, aaaaah, that was fucking amazing.

This performance has 'atmostphere'. I always like that when listening to a live track. The noise of the crowd gave me goosebumps, that's why I loved it. :)

SOme parts of the lyrics are pretty low. Like the 'you're in ruins' parts.

It's different than the album but I still like it

ohh yes! indeed!

it's the whole song that gives me goosebumps again and again ...

usually I just get the feeling when I'm listening a song for the first time but I'll get it all the time when I listen to 21 Guns

I think the whole album 21st Century Breakdown gives you enduring goosebumps. sometimes my heart stops beating and a moment later it almost exlodes ..

I gotta say: even if you just lie in your bed and listen to the album - it's really physical exhausting

:wub:

o

I gotta say: even if you just lie in your bed and listen to the album - it's really physical exhausting

i feel the same way :)

It's been my saving grace since I broke up with my partner. I've just immersed myself in the whole album every night and love listening to it in bed.

It's been my saving grace since I broke up with my partner. I've just immersed myself in the whole album every night and love listening to it in bed.

that's really great

I mean of course it's not great that your relationship broke up but it's great to experience and overcome something like that with an album.

to me - such moments are the reason why a record means so much to me. such moments, problems and maybe life situations emerge a connection between me and a record.. ah I don't know how to explain it =( never mind

that's really great

I mean of course it's not great that your relationship broke up but it's great to experience and overcome something like that with an album.

to me - such moments are the reason why a record means so much to me. such moments, problems and maybe life situations emerge a connection between me and a record.. ah I don't know how to explain it =( never mind

It's ok I understand :)

x

Same here! :):wub:

Great Performance :D

and a damn good show that night too

Guest Hayley

Awesome. Thanks for posting.

Billie's voice sounds a bit weird in the beginning but in the rest he sounds great.

Archived