Green Day headlining Life is Beautiful event in Las Vegas Sep 2021

pacejunkie punk

Jason Freese posted a clip "Amazing way to cap off the tour... In downtown Las Vegas!" 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBFxceDews/?utm_medium=copy_link

Both Kevin Preston and the Festival have some bits and pieces in their Instagram stories too

Kevin

https://instagram.com/stories/kevintylerpreston/2666327815307455735?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

The festival 

https://instagram.com/stories/lifeisbeautiful/2666462109127016579?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

• Like 2

So looks like they left Vegas so not sure what that Coverups tease was about unless it fell through. Surprised they named a club when it wasn’t confirmed (unless they played there Friday night and no one knew it)

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So looks like they left Vegas so not sure what that Coverups tease was about unless it fell through. Surprised they named a club when it wasn’t confirmed (unless they played there Friday night and no one knew it)

Hoping it just looks like those not in the Coverups have left?

9 minutes ago, PonyboyCurtis said:

Hoping it just looks like those not in the Coverups have left?

True I just assumed it was everyone

• Like 1

I’m watching the entire livestream right now… Damn those are some epic lyric fuckups and a really gross burp.

Hopefully Billie let an open beer go flat and cold overnight in the fridge so he could chug it this morning and then have a nap to get ready for tonight.

Review? This is an excellent concert and I love this. Viva Las Vegas and looking forward to the Coverups and basically the after party. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by PonyboyCurtis

4 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Few photos from the show from the Getty Images website 

ffed21de7407e1273d56647fe46246c1daeaaee8

16d4dad0a3d424b0c1cb8abb975b70ab17a552c1

82e59ad8e181231588dd75b6b47f26b2a879c3db

527528c4b67d50d252789a39c0e60d59f491c2b9

f8bbfacf90575042b30a0f07e286138371383139

ab4cc2f026f19beb9146607f1d18640c513f3260

3ef36ba1908c898efb3a9426d8e03421e76b986e

8a13d984accf39a6b64c9630327b6bb39d2ad1fc

0739ebd3123ded678fac057cff4beef0eb57ba5e

520e020ed9bb6b2664b83d1c23be8c07a800e53c

He looks so young in those pics where he has the white jacket on. He looks the way he did in the late 90s. It's amazing

6 minutes ago, PonyboyCurtis said:

I’m watching the entire livestream right now… Damn those are some epic lyric fuckups and a really gross burp.

Hopefully Billie let an open beer go flat and cold overnight in the fridge so he could chug it this morning and then have a nap to get ready for tonight.

Review? This is an excellent concert and I love this. Viva Las Vegas and looking forward to the Coverups and basically the after party. Fingers crossed. 

Wouldn’t they have announced it already if they were playing tonight?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Wouldn’t they have announced it already if they were playing tonight?

In theory it’s a free show because in theory all the shows at the Double Down are free. Maybe it’s a strategy they’re not announcing a show. Or maybe this was all a big tease with no real show. It’s too big a tease to be nothing. Even Kevin Preston tagged #doubledownsaloon on the Coverups Instagram post.

Or maybe it’s a big tease and a let down. Seems out of character for them to do that this blatantly to disappoint fans without at least taking the posts and tags down if it wasn’t happening.

Edited by PonyboyCurtis
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Billie looked the hottest out of the whole Green Day 2021 tour last night and looked like he was having an absolute blast. Cool hair and clothes and fun yet commanding stage performance… the total package. So hot, fun and powerful too = 🔥🔥🔥🔥

If blonde = clues to recording time maybe Longshot hair-do = secret small shows…

Edited by PonyboyCurtis
  • Like 4

On Jesus of Suburbia now. Nice to finally get another full pro shot show again after how many so years. The boys sounded very good! As many others have said though, Jason Freese definitely paid off the mixers 😂

• Haha 1

This show was amazing! I felt the energy even from a pc screen, holiday was incredible! 

Yes the mixer guy has something for the keyboards as @Marie_GD said ahah 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Who styled Billie's hair? And why did he give that the okay? :cry: I hate that look for him, it's so unflattering. Seems like it was an amazing show, though!

I loved the hair 💗 I never liked it when its all 'styled' 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cabot_girl said:

I loved the hair 💗 I never liked it when its all 'styled' 😁

This is one of my fav Billie hair styles. Plus, it was probably really hot in Vegas and on this tour. This style stays looking good and is probably a lot more comfortable to perform in. It’s very rock’n’roll and practical too.  I give the style for Life is Beautiful a 5/5 and A+.

• Like 1