Green Day headlining Life is Beautiful event in Las Vegas Sep 2021

pacejunkie punk

Wish I could go it’s uber expensive though and I don’t have the confidence needed to plan this after the last year. This is an enormous event being planned when I just hope we’ll be going to back to small shows by September and other normal life activities.  I hope we’re doing so well by then that this can happen. It’s an amazing opportunity for Green Day to headline alongside Billie Eilish and Tame Impala.  I want it to happen for them. Hope it’s televised at least. How do they always end up in Las Vegas in mid September? 😂

• Like 1

I was just coming to post about the ticket cost...

I guess it is 3 days, but dang $400 for a GA ticket.

Taken from the Green Day section of the festivals site:

“On June 13th, 2020 Green Day will embark on a global stadium tour, The Hella Mega Tour presented by Harley-Davidson, with Fall Out Boy and Weezer.”

Bloody hell, surely they can check things before copy and pasting randomly 😂

• Haha 4

Wow, love all the headliners. Fuck this shit, if the probability of this getting completely fucked by Covid was not that high I would actually think about planning a holiday around it. Fuck. 

• Like 1

Do you think they’ll require that every attendee show proof of vaccination? I might feel more comfortable going in that case if it were me. Sounds like a fun weekend with the art and comedy and speakers and everything else going on, I guess $330 for three days isn’t bad but for two people plus airfare and hotel it’s an expensive trip

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JasonofSuburbia said:

Taken from the Green Day section of the festivals site:

“On June 13th, 2020 Green Day will embark on a global stadium tour, The Hella Mega Tour presented by Harley-Davidson, with Fall Out Boy and Weezer.”

Bloody hell, surely they can check things before copy and pasting randomly 😂

To be fair I had to read this twice to figure out what you meant :lol:

• Lindsay changed the title to Green Day headlining Life is Beautiful event in Las Vegas Sep 2021
16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I misread the event name as Live is Beautiful but it’s Life. Not a big deal but if a mod wants to fix that title for me that’d be great

Done.

I like that they're being optimistic about this happening but I'm just not sure, lol. I hope it can go ahead as it has a decent line up.

If it was any other time not in Covid times I would consider going cause Vegas is fun, but in Canada there's currently a $2k travel fine if you leave the country (at least that's what I'm calling it lol) so I won't be buying tickets for anything outside of Canada until that's lifted (and I'm vaccinated). Hope others are able to go!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Lindsay said:

Done.

It took me so long to figure out how to edit the title in this new layout and by the time I did, you beat me to it :lol: 

• Haha 2

I'm willing to go but I really don't want to go alone if anybody from Canada is interested.

Hm, birthday present is a trip to somewhere outside UK to see GD but don’t love Vegas and not bothered about the rest so think I’ll keep it in the bank for now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

Hm, birthday present is a trip to somewhere outside UK to see GD but don’t love Vegas and not bothered about the rest so think I’ll keep it in the bank for now.

But Vegas is fun. There are some really great areas (beautiful state parks) to explore outside of the strip. 

Of all the trip I did in my life Vegas is still my favorite (and I went to California during a month lol). Maybe because it's more like my everyday lifestyle 😂

Wow can't believe they're actually advertising this! Don't they know legally what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Dumb fucks.

• Haha 2

There’s no reason that Green Day’s set shouldn’t be streamed in this case.

• Love 2

47 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I misread the event name as Live is Beautiful but it’s Life. Not a big deal but if a mod wants to fix that title for me that’d be great 

@Hermione

@AlissaGoesRAWR

FYI you can edit the title of threads you make, either by editing your opening post or by clicking and holding on the title itself.