Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I'm so confused...

Why is there a 10am presale and an 11am presale? I got into the 10am presale but none of the GA pit tickets were unlocked under that presale unless I wanted VIP but why is just the regular seats so expensive?? 

$200 a ticket for GA for the New York show.

I knew it’d be expensive because it’s 3 headliners, but wow. I can’t justify more money to potentially see less of Green Day.

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, loki iero said:

Is this on ticketmaster? I've had the site open for a while now and it's still just showing me the map, presale times and the timer for when it starts

Yep, this must be a new thing. It's actually nice to not have to keep refreshing the page as I see the number people go down in real time. But it allowed thousands to get in line before me (many that I fear are scalpers).

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

Houston is not on sale for another 49 minutes (10Am central)

Oh okay, I completely forgot about timezones for a sec there! I got worried seeing everyone talking about waiting rooms.

4 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

If anyone needs a presale code I have like 4. 

Ended up getting the VIP merch package. Here’s hoping it has early entry.

How much was VIp?

2 minutes ago, momoluvGD said:

I'm so confused...

Why is there a 10am presale and an 11am presale? I got into the 10am presale but none of the GA pit tickets were unlocked under that presale unless I wanted VIP but why is just the regular seats so expensive?? 

It's my understanding that 10am presale came with album preoders. 11am presale is the "no purchase necessary" 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DadBod said:

Just saw on reddit that GA floor for DC is $179 before fees

@Adorkable  if that's the cost for all the stadiums... yikes

I have no idea if it is the cost of all the stadiums, this was Citi Field in NYC. The tickets came up so fast I felt like I couldn't really search so I just picked the first one that came up. And then found out they are in the upper deck.

Still better than watching the Mets play

Jesus Christ, 1779 people ahead of me. 

If I don’t get floor tickets at Citi Field here, i’ll just frickin’ scalp.

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

D2C is pre-order, yes.

1 minute ago, DCrecelius said:

I believe so. I pre-ordered the Fall Out Boy one and I think it’s D2C

Thanks! 45 minutes left :P

1 minute ago, whitetee said:

Thanks! 45 minutes left :P

I’m so nervous, I’m not even getting floor because I’m not willing to pay that much, but I’m really hoping I get decent seats

if the GA price will be the same here in europe as it is for you folks in the US, the price would be sth around 180€ ?! no way on holy-moly earth 😦 (hellamega? more like hella no!)

• Like 3

Pre-order was a mess. Ticketmaster bugged out and i got placed out of the queue and apparently my friends that did get in said it was only AE payments. We don't even have those cards in Canada. 

Huge mess but apparently I was told try again at 11 and see pre-sale will be going on till the 19th. It is also a big stadium so I'm sure in the end I'll have a seat. Just wish this was more organized and also come on do your fucking homework make sure that the Canadians who are coming to the show can PAY with regular cards. 

As much as I'm excited to possibly see a huge Green Day show if it's gonna be a headache then forget it. Why couldn't they just do Green Day + The Interrupters with a regular tour? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, spider man. said:

$200 a ticket for GA for the New York show.

I knew it’d be expensive because it’s 3 headliners, but wow. I can’t justify more money to potentially see less of Green Day.

$200!? 

I shudder to think what floor tickets cost!

1 minute ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

if the GA price will be the same here in europe as it is for you folks in the US, the price would be sth around 180€ ?! no way on holy-moly earth 😦

According to the Ticketmaster website for the London show it is not the case, but we will see :S I mean in Sweden is 190$ for a VIP ticket... 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy