Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I've never known a Green Day show "golden circle" to be more expensive or sold separately to the rest of the standing area. It's just the front of the standing area that the people at the front of the queue get into. When I saw them at Wembley Stadium I was in the golden circle, just had a standing ticket and arrived early enough that it wasn't full yet (also it was huge). Unless there's certain venues doing it differently I would assume it's still the same.

Billie likes saying hella because it's a Bay Area word lol. It's just a jokey over the top name a bit like "Awesome as Fuck" or "God's Favourite Band". I would also prefer a Green Day arena tour but I guess they want to do a tour in big stadiums and doing it with three bands together probably makes that possible.

Never seen Gd do it before, but they’re definitely doing the more expensive gold circle at the Irish show, and that’s only done at band request..

now that could be Weezer or FoB aswell!

its a shitty system but it looks like we’ve hit it..

really wanna see the English shows set up!

25 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Never seen Gd do it before, but they’re definitely doing the more expensive gold circle at the Irish show, and that’s only done at band request..

61f150206a5e08e2c25e5e398f7e5f477112873f

• Haha 1

Sorry if already mentioned, but besides that San Fran show that lists $88 tickets, do we have any estimate on prices? (For US)

40 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Sorry if already mentioned, but besides that San Fran show that lists $88 tickets, do we have any estimate on prices? (For US)

A San Diego news site had this in an article:

"Tickets for the San Diego concert are priced from $29.50 to $179.50, plus service charges"

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

If I remember correctly they even had two different types of Golden Circle on offer for their show in Ljubljana 2017.

Regular GC

Regular GG + Early Entry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

Oh wow that sucks

I'm not sure if this is new though...they've had the standing area separated into GC and GA before and I believe front of stage was a little more expensive too.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I guess I've just been oblivious to it as it hasn't been that way at my shows so far :P 

I’m same as you!

never seen it done in Uk or Ireland GD shows before!

it’s expensive enough as to is!

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

I'm so confused right now. Need to look at old tickets, but what would be the point of putting up a barrier in the middle if the price was the same.

Usually for crowd control!

they have a first come get a wristband for the front section usually. So you que and fit the privilege of being up front

this gold circle thing is a new phenomenon and it sucks

2 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Usually for crowd control!

they have a first come get a wristband for the front section usually. So you que and fit the privilege of being up front

this gold circle thing is a new phenomenon and it sucks

Weird weird...I remember buying a front of stage ticket for Budapest. It was specifically sold for the front part. I'm 99% sure the price differed too.

Maybe it was different in the UK - in this case I'm jealous in hindsight :P because GC sucks (unless you don't mind paying less and being in the back lol)

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Weird weird...I remember buying a front of stage ticket for Budapest. It was specifically sold for the front part. I'm 99% sure the price differed too.

Maybe it was different in the UK - in this case I'm jealous in hindsight :P because GC sucks (unless you don't mind paying less and being in the back lol)

Ya we were pretty late to get the gold circle BS rolled out here!

looks like we’re going the rest of ye now!(well Dublin anyway!) there’s still small hope for the London show!

• Like 1

So I finally decided to pay an absurd amount of money for merch that look like shit just to get presale and it won't even process my purchase. Great. Guess I'll go for the mailing list presale. 

3 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

So I finally decided to pay an absurd amount of money for merch that look like shit just to get presale and it won't even process my purchase. Great. Guess I'll go for the mailing list presale. 

I've seen people who have had trouble say using paypal, instead of just a card, worked out.

2 hours ago, RustyShackleford said:

I've seen people who have had trouble say using paypal, instead of just a card, worked out.

A friend used a credit card. Never received the email with the code

Weezer? No.

Fall Out Boy? Meh.

Green Day?  Wouldn't fucking miss them for the world!

Pittsburgh, PA motherfuckers!  I will see you in August! 😋

• Like 1

Just putting on here the first answer on the FAQ that replies to my previous question, in case it interests anyone else (you're in Europe and you want to buy a ticket on presales for a US show)

"The presale to all North American shows begins on Monday, September 16th at 10AM local venue time.
The presale to all UK and EU shows will begin on Tuesday, September 17th at 10AM local venue time."

So I guess that means I can use my presale code to buy a ticket for a US show at 10 am at the local time there, which would be between 4 and 7 pm where I am. Well, we're just gonna see

9 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone have a plan for how they manage to spend six hours standing still in a tight pit? I’m pretty tough but I’m used to around three. Six sounds inhumane. Even if you want to leave to get a break (I could easily do this for FOB) where are you supposed to sit and how the heck do you get back in?

At the hyde park GD show I stood up in the pit from 2 pm to past midnight without sitting or moving (funny, I never thought of that before, that makes 10 hours). I was lucky it was so hot I didn't need to go to the bathroom. I'm not pretty tough though. A plan? I don't know, just speak to people around you and wander in thought

6 hours ago, purplebenny said:

Have you seen a price for what the Golden circle will cost for Dublin? 

Also i ordered a vinyl of the album from their store last night and I still havent recieved even a confirmation email....has anyone else had this problem? Ive checked my spam as well and no sign of it. Kind of worried I havent got it

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Have you seen a price for what the Golden circle will cost for Dublin? 

Also i ordered a vinyl of the album from their store last night and I still havent recieved even a confirmation email....has anyone else had this problem? Ive checked my spam as well and no sign of it. Kind of worried I havent got it

Yes a friend of mine. 

6 minutes ago, St.paulie said:

Yes a friend of mine. 

A friend of yours what? Sorry I dont know what bit you are replying to? 

If the tour is a shortened 18 song 1 hour 1/2 setlist then what are you expecting? Here's my prediction based on the Whiskey setlist:

1. American Idiot

2. Holiday

3. Know Your Enemy

4. Brain Stew

5. Bang Bang

6. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

7. Father Of All

8. NEW SONG

9. Longview

10. Hitchin' A Ride

11. Knowledge

12. Basket Case

13. She

14. When I Come Around

15. NEW SONG

16. Minority

17. Jesus Of Suburbia]

18. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

I'm constantly looking for information about the ticket sale and where to get tickets for certain shows. Well there isn't that much info to go on, which annoys me a lot. But I did found these sites recently, so i guess the ticketsales for the EU & UK tour will go through ticketmaster? and maybe this will be the central point to go from for the presale thing?

Only Green Day shows: https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/greenday
Hella mega shows: https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/hellamega

i hope so, it would make it all a bit easier to buy tickets. Only problem for now is that you get redirected back to the site after clicking the "coming soon" link.

I'm starting to hate the term "soon" soooo much. Have heard it to fucking much lately. 😤

Edited by etty_gd

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy