Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Anyone know roughly what the price difference between the gold circle/pit would be compared to GA pitch standing? Sometimes there’s a huge difference and other times there isn’t, not really sure what it would be like for this.

2 minutes ago, leonamcbride said:

Anyone know roughly what the price difference between the gold circle/pit would be compared to GA pitch standing? Sometimes there’s a huge difference and other times there isn’t, not really sure what it would be like for this.

2 years ago during summer festival the "normal" ticket was 52 euros and the pit one was 68 

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Wait, so VIP gives you access to early entry into the pit? Like you can just stroll in there before everyone else and get right in front of the stage? Because that might actually be worth it. I get a huge amount of anxiety before big shows like this and it lasts until I have my spot and I know that there's nothing more to do.

It did for the RevRad tour but I’m not sure about hella mega. RevRad has it listed as ‘early entry’ and that’s not listed for these packages

I received an email too today saying I will receive the pre sale codes tomorrow, while I already have a code after buying foam merch and after also, separately, registered to the pre sale access mailing list without purchase needed. (I don't need 8 tickets but well 😅) guess perhaps the codes will be those I already have, I don't know. What I understood is that, respectively on Monday for the US shows and on Tuesday for Europe and UK shows: for the codes obtained after buying merch, the pre sale begins at 10 am. For the code obtained after signing to the free mail list, the pre sale begins 1 hour later, at 11 am. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the difference US / Europe + UK is meant for shows or for your actual location. For example, I'm in Europe and I want to buy a ticket for a US show with a pre sale following merch purchase. They say US = 10 am local time, so 7 pm where I am. Can I start purchasing the US ticket at 7 pm Monday or 10 am Tuesday, local time for me in Europe? While I'm sure to have understood that if I'm in Europe and want to go to a Europe / UK show, I will be able to start purchasing my pre - access ticket on Tuesday 10 am at my local time.

But anyway, I haven't browsed through the faq of the official merch site yet, and even if I don't find the answer it's not that grave lol. You find out if you can purchase at the moment you try so

49 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I received an email too today saying I will receive the pre sale codes tomorrow, while I already have a code after buying foam merch and after also, separately, registered to the pre sale access mailing list without purchase needed. (I don't need 8 tickets but well 😅) guess perhaps the codes will be those I already have, I don't know. What I understood is that, respectively on Monday for the US shows and on Tuesday for Europe and UK shows: for the codes obtained after buying merch, the pre sale begins at 10 am. For the code obtained after signing to the free mail list, the pre sale begins 1 hour later, at 11 am. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the difference US / Europe + UK is meant for shows or for your actual location. For example, I'm in Europe and I want to buy a ticket for a US show with a pre sale following merch purchase. They say US = 10 am local time, so 7 pm where I am. Can I start purchasing the US ticket at 7 pm Monday or 10 am Tuesday, local time for me in Europe? While I'm sure to have understood that if I'm in Europe and want to go to a Europe / UK show, I will be able to start purchasing my pre - access ticket on Tuesday 10 am at my local time.

But anyway, I haven't browsed through the faq of the official merch site yet, and even if I don't find the answer it's not that grave lol. You find out if you can purchase at the moment you try so

They explain it in the FAQ: local time = time zone of venue, so if you want tickets for London, it‘s 10am GMT

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

Any word yet on how long Green Day's set will be? 

No word yet, just that they are the closers.

Those who have been to green day shows before, how much were the standing tickets? Or what is the highest cost you have seen for a standing ticket?

1 hour ago, Tomcat20 said:

Is it confirmed that they sell golden circle sections of the pit? Curious primarily for the European shows.

I know the Helsinki show has a golden circle, but the others i'm not sure. I did saw 3 different prices for the show in Belgium, so maybe there will be a golden circle as well.

i am a bit worried about the pre sale thing. The uk ticketmaster site shows a clear countdown, so its sure they will have the pre sale. Some ticket sites for other shows in the EU mention the pre sale on thursday. Others don't mention it at all or only an american expres one?. So i'm wondering if the pre sale will be for all the GD shows or is it only for shows that are with FOB and W?

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So what exactly is golden circle? Is it just a closer pit that costs more?

It's a seperate area in front of the stage and yes afaik its always more expensive. So if you want to go for a spot in front of the stage and there is a golden circle option, you'll have to go for that one.

atlas_arena_en.jpg

Edited by etty_gd
added picture

Thanks. Right now I’m lucky just to find a seating chart for my venues. Philly has one showing just a general pit and Pittsburgh has no chart at all. There’s nothing to tell you what the ticket level options are. 

I’m also hoping that the four ticket limit applies to each code you have even if it’s the same ticketmaster account because I have two presale codes and want to use them both to buy five tickets total.

Anyword on If London will have a gold circle?

the RDS in Dublin never usually does!(didn’t for the Foos for example)

which makes me think we may have one in London.

34 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

The DC show takes me to the nationals site. So is that presale gonna be through that site? Anyone have any experience with that? 

The Chicago show does the same thing. Curious about this as well.

9 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Anyword on If London will have a gold circle?

the RDS in Dublin never usually does!(didn’t for the Foos for example)

which makes me think we may have one in London.

Were you at the Foo Fighters? What was the RDS like as a venue?

I finally got my webstore pre-sale code. Guess they just took their sweet ass time emailing it to me and causing massive amounts of anxiety for no reason. :dry:

I'm still very curious about the VIP tickets, though. If it does include early entry, I might just go for it.

2 minutes ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

Were you at the Foo Fighters? What was the RDS like as a venue?

Yup! 

Nice venue, it’s a rugby stadium usually!

stands are old but all have good views(once you don’t buy a restricted view seat which is behind a pole)

woll be quite expensive though, most things in dublin are.

I reread the email and it turns out the No Purchase Necessary email is at 10 a.m. with the pre-orders. So it is separate from the standard mailing list.

11 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Yup! 

Nice venue, it’s a rugby stadium usually!

stands are old but all have good views(once you don’t buy a restricted view seat which is behind a pole)

woll be quite expensive though, most things in dublin are.

Sound. So even getting stuck with a seated ticket wouldn't be the worst thing.

Yeaaah. Honestly, the last year or two have been rough financially so at this point it's a question if i want to see my in-laws in the States for Christmas or make this. 😅 So essentially, how much Fall Out Boy am i willing to sit through to experience what quantity of GD at the end of it. 🤣

Need to make up my mind by Tuesday anyway if i want any shot at tickets. I've heard that it will be €80 anyway before a service charge, commission etc.

8 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

I reread the email and it turns out the No Purchase Necessary email is at 10 a.m. with the pre-orders. So it is separate from the standard mailing list.

I hope they let you buy up to four with each presale code, because I may end up with multiple codes and I want to buy more than four tickets.

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy