Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Alright, update. 

I got it! I did the No Purchase Necessary list, and even though I did it yesterday, this time it properly went through.

Here’s to Monday!

19 minutes ago, DadBod said:

What about Drunk bunny DRESSED as Unicorn?

Drunk bunny dressed as unicorn that throws up rainbows. A lot of fx for the final part. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I just got a code.

But will it be working with European presale? That link says "access to the North American Hella Mega Tour" :ermm:

• Like 1

Just now, JellyTime said:

But will it be working with European presale? That link says "access to the North American Hella Mega Tour" :ermm:

can't hurt to try it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

Anyone know much a standing ticket for London Stadium will be please? And booking fees? 

Thanks!

£80. It’s on seetickets. 

If anyone has questions about prices, can see them here:

https://www.seetickets.com/event/green-day-hella-mega-tour/london-stadium-queen-elizabeth-olympic-park/1434066

• Like 1

pre-sale code went to my Junk mail.. I only checked today. So no need to panic. Until Monday at 10am.. 😭😭

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JellyTime said:

I have no idea...it says it's for the UK so maybe it will work. I'll try or I'll give it up for someone else if I don't need it/can't use it.

1 hour ago, Adorkable said:

I still don't see US prices. I really want to know if I need a second mortgage before Monday

It's making me nervous, to be honest. 

Did anyone go to the Wrigley show in 2017? Outside of the pit & floor seats, where is the best place to be in the stand to have a somewhat decent seat? 3rd baseline or 1st? 

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So apparently to get the code it’s not the mailing list that you sign up for, it’s the no purchase necessary list. I think they make it deliberately confusing and hope you’ll just buy something but anyway here’s the link that works:

https://store.greenday.com/npnNA

That is what I did and I got a code.

9 hours ago, stxrlesseyes said:

I agree it’s dumb to not have m&g included but if it means early entry into the pit, it’s worth it to me. I did VIP for the RevRad tour. I struggle to wait all day outside and make it through the show so being able to just show up two hours before doors, get some free snacks, and claim my spot in the pit is the best part. Thankfully I am in a position to be able to purchase VIP but the price is ridiculous.

How much are the VIPs just curious 

17 hours ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Hershey has added a seat map on Ticketmaster and the standing area is at the back of the stadium :(

Now I'm a bit worried

I saw that too that's weird cause whe I saw  Beyonce there it was in the front I dont want to be in the pit but it's odd that it's in tge back

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adorkable said:

I still don't see US prices. I really want to know if I need a second mortgage before Monday

You likely won't see them till they go on sale. That's the latest ticketing BS by ticketmaster. They change (raise) the prices while the sale is going on depending on demand. This is a Canadian article on it but same thing happens in the US. They don't want people to know so they don't post prices ahead of time so you can compare or potentially even notice. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ticketmaster-prices-scalpers-bruno-mars-1.4826914

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

You likely won't see them till they go on sale. That's the latest ticketing BS by ticketmaster. They change (raise) the prices while the sale is going on depending on demand. This is a Canadian article on it but same thing happens in the US. They don't want people to know so they don't post prices ahead of time so you can compare or potentially even notice. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ticketmaster-prices-scalpers-bruno-mars-1.4826914

This scares the crap out of me 😬 I was already nervous about getting access to good seats with the earliest presale, but now it seems they may hold back seats and not give you access to the entire venue? It’s like a lottery, what’s the point of presale if better seats can become available hours, days or weeks after the show goes on sale?  

The Philly date has a seating chart now. Pit is gonna be a small section right in the center of the stage, all the way up front.
CIti Field currently has the "See Tickets" option as opposed to just saying "More Info" like the other dates.
Seems as if things are being updated right now.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This scares the crap out of me 😬 I was already nervous about getting access to good seats with the earliest presale, but now it seems they may hold back seats and not give you access to the entire venue? It’s like a lottery, what’s the point of presale if better seats can become available hours, days or weeks after the show goes on sale?  

I think this has been a growing problem for awhile. think about how much they divide up the seats. A portion for each presale (fan clubs, credit cards), many held for VIPS, press, industry people, contests, etc. Not to mention, as the article says, releasing more down the line either that day or months later. I don't think pre-sales have ever given access to the entire venue. It's not realistic because then people could sell the place out before the general sale. But then it creates multiple sales with a smaller pool rather than one with a bigger pool. Not to mention there are artists that scalp their own tickets now. Though I would hope GD has the integrity not to do that. 

33 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I think this has been a growing problem for awhile. think about how much they divide up the seats. A portion for each presale (fan clubs, credit cards), many held for VIPS, press, industry people, contests, etc. Not to mention, as the article says, releasing more down the line either that day or months later. I don't think pre-sales have ever given access to the entire venue. It's not realistic because then people could sell the place out before the general sale. But then it creates multiple sales with a smaller pool rather than one with a bigger pool. Not to mention there are artists that scalp their own tickets now. Though I would hope GD has the integrity not to do that. 

I agree and green day has always been praised for charging relatively reasonable prices for the tickets. And Billie only charged 27 dollars for the longshot last year.  They wouldn't scalp

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy