Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

33 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Seriously thinking of buying an HM Ticket for the UK leg of the tour next year. The UK TicketMaster has different terms than the US, does standing ticket mean pit? Like when I went to the UK TM site, it said you can buy a standing ticket?

I'm wanting to buy a pit ticket(obviously😆) if anyone that lives in the UK, can set me straight?

EDIT- Or if anyone is selling any pit tickets for ANY of the UK dates let me know and I'll buy one😝 I just really wanna go to another HellaMega show so badly and I'm sad the US leg is over🥺

Yeah that's right. Standing means pit ticket

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

So I have some bad news. When I was going through my photos and videos last night, I accidentally deleted the videos for 21 Guns, St. Jimmy, and Basket Case. :cry: My info display had turned off on the camera and I couldn't tell those were videos and not just pictures. I am so sad right now! I used some software to recover the deleted videos from the memory card, but they won't play properly and appear to be broken. I still have the rest, though.

Oh no, at least you have some and I’m pretty sure others will appear on YouTube etc, but you were there!  Hope you are happy with the ones you got.

I’m not sure Rivers really enjoyed getting pranked in Seattle!? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

Live version of Rock and Roll All Nite being released on Friday.

You beat me to it! Was just about to post! I am very excited for this.

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

did billie keep on having someone bring him the lyrics for this song during the tour?

He definitely still was as of the Pittsburgh date, which was over halfway through.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Yeah that's right. Standing means pit ticket

Oh bet. Yeah scared me for a second thinking standing meant something else haha. I'd hate not being in the pit! I bought a ticket for Gladgow next June.

tbh tho; I wonder why the UK ticket master doesn't use the same terms as the US for tickets.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

You beat me to it! Was just about to post! I am very excited for this.

I think we all saw it together, I created a new thread but must have been popped to the post! Dang people are on their game!

6 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Oh bet. Yeah scared me for a second thinking standing meant something else haha. I'd hate not being in the pit! I bought a ticket for Gladgow next June.

tbh tho; I wonder why the UK ticket master doesn't use the same terms as the US for tickets.

We generally (in my experience) only have two options, seated or standing.  I have never seen seats in the way you put seats on a field in stadiums in the US done like that in the UK.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I have just started editing all my photos and have quite a few to go through still, but here are a handful I posted on Instagram. I'll share more as they come and hopefully I'll get some videos up soon too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjCnb3L-Co/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You got some incredibly beautiful shots!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I have just started editing all my photos and have quite a few to go through still, but here are a handful I posted on Instagram. I'll share more as they come and hopefully I'll get some videos up soon too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjCnb3L-Co/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pictures are gorgeous! 😍

• Like 2