Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

16 minutes ago, stuckwithshe19 said:

Way to troll the community if it doesn't actually work 😂 

If it was an actual field full with confidential info etc. it wouldn't have that gif in the background, would require usernames (probably).

also a beta for the website, probs wouldn't be hosted on a domain people are watching.

Its just a place holder now that people know whats about to happen tomorrow. better than having a webpage which doesn't load. 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

It's just classic Billie/Green Day cringe lol. Billie likes saying "hella" because it's a Bay Area word and he's proud of that fact :P. "Hella Mega", it's just a playful tongue in cheek name in a similar vein to "Awesome as Fuck" or "God's Favourite Band"

Awesome as fuck 😍

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Assuming the hm website is legit, there's a list of currencies it's using that looks like they're accomodating it for users from quite a few places outside of the USA, including Europe and Asia, which makes me thing it's an around-the-world deal, but of course I don't know. 

Jason Feeese's dad did say Green Day was embarking on a WORLD TOUR 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, **nobodylikesyou** said:

God, NO. But yes, it's another thing that points to this being (Mr.) Worldwide

14 minutes ago, **nobodylikesyou** said:

Awesome as fuck 😍

when did he say this?

3 minutes ago, outwithoutyou said:

when did he say this?

He said it in an interview. It was on YouTube and Instagram, got posted here about a month ago and then quickly got removed. 

I don't know if it was alredy been told (sorry in that case) but the website is on "Parking Demain" so as far as I understand there's nothing inside, it has been put online just for letting people kow about the tour and for not being attacket by hackers. I guess that after the official announcement it will be online 

11 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

I don't know if it was alredy been told (sorry in that case) but the website is on "Parking Demain" so as far as I understand there's nothing inside, it has been put online just for letting people kow about the tour and for not being attacket by hackers. I guess that after the official announcement it will be online 

That’s not correct. It’s a square space site with header code for a merch store and tour dates (and a cookies banner of course). It doesn’t seem like there actually is a password though, the field doesn’t seem to be linked to anything and only has code for an error, it’s referred to as a temp lock screen. I’m no expert though so i could be wrong. Seems to be a wind up password field to get people talking. 

• Like 1

This tour gonna be awesome!
Can't wait to know where they're gonna play. Don't care about the tickets price.
I love those three bands and I'm gonna be there for sure.

• Like 1

If it was just a US tour, what would the point be in creating a website and social media accounts dedicated to the tour? Idk about anyone else but I've rarely, if ever, seen a tour between 3 bands have its own website. Its surely gonna be something huuggee

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

Do you think they will only announce US tour dates tomorrow? Or Europe, too? 

Deffo the UK ones tomorrow at 5pm...

• Love 1

:runaround: I've been wanting to see Weezer for SO long so them touring with Green Day is amazing. 

Not looking forward to dealing with the crazy FOB fans for the barrier but we'll see what happens.

9 minutes ago, clusterbomb said:

Deffo the UK ones tomorrow at 5pm...

It's almost like you know something we don't.... 😉

5 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

5 pm uk time or california time?

Probably 5PM UK time, makes 9AM California time so I assume they'll announce all dates at once. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Walford said:

Probably 5PM UK time, makes 9AM California time so I assume they'll announce all dates at once. 

Do you know anything about the rest of europe?

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy