Billie Joe anti-Trump comment on Instagram

pouty bitch

18 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

But there is no nuclear war going to happen...

And you know this how? You have two trigger happy idiots on the end of nuclear weapons I would not out it past Trump to use one. Un probably not because it would end his regime in an instant but Trump I can see the man has zero scruples and he clearly has no thought for consequences. Would he launch a nuclear attack on NK ya he would. Dont be so naive what this man is capable off

10 hours ago, AimieeSmith said:

m1_Jl_DWCKg_ZKV9_MWoyion7_Q_r.jpg

Fake News!!!!! ;)

9 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Are you serious? Look I get that you are supportive of Billie and everything but seriously life is what it is and as much as it would be nice if we could get people to think like us and agree with our views (haha how handy life would be then eh?) it is not reality. Reality is that Billie can't change Trump supporters views. That's just a fact. Shit if hearing that makes him fly off the handle then maybe he really does need help. Most of us know as children that people don't all think the same way and we can't force them to think like us. The person who posted just pointed out a fact. The overreaction from Billie is odd behaviour.

Are you serious? You keep mentioning him drinking when there is no evidence of such. You say you dont want to make a point of it but bring it up anyway! Stop speculating and overracting from Billie Joe Armstrong is not odd behaviour. Good god

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Alan86 said:

You can’t win an argument with a “fuck you” or “go fuck yourself”. I have no doubt Billie is right and I agree with his original message but the way he tried to get his message across by responding to people with nonsensical swearing and no substance to his argument makes him look foolish.

He never said he wanted an argument though. A post about trump doesn’t always mean he’s in the mood to debate. Maybe it was the indifference of those particular comments that made him angry. 

28 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

The overreaction from Billie is odd behaviour.

It's really not

35 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Are you serious? You keep mentioning him drinking when there is no evidence of such. You say you dont want to make a point of it but bring it up anyway! Stop speculating and overracting from Billie Joe Armstrong is not odd behaviour. Good god

I said it was my opinion that it explains why he is exploding at a fan for no reason. It is MY opinion. Billie isn't a total shithead who treats his fan like crap. The last time he went on rants like this calling a fan a cunt was back when he wasn't sober. So yeah I choose to believe he's less a cunt himself and maybe something else. If you would rather see him as a cunt then go for it but don't tell me how to feel. I'd rather not have to hate him.

38 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

And you know this how? You have two trigger happy idiots on the end of nuclear weapons I would not out it past Trump to use one. Un probably not because it would end his regime in an instant but Trump I can see the man has zero scruples and he clearly has no thought for consequences. Would he launch a nuclear attack on NK ya he would. Dont be so naive what this man is capable off

I’ve literally posted over SIX times in this thread alone the reason why so let me ask you are you just blind or just clueless? 

But I guess I’ll do it a seventh time 

No one will strike first at all they know what they’ll lose more than what they’d gain by winning the outcome again would you spend $100 only to make $20? If NK struck first they’d lose the support from China and other allies if US struck first we’d lose China and not would we lose China they have said they’ll join NK in battle (also they’d also call in their loan and since the US can’t afford to pay guess what we become China property...) we’d lose a lot of other allies there is nothing at all either side will gain that equals more than what they lose what these idiots are doing are trying to taunt each other into striking first and both are way too narcissistic to bow down first they’re just going to keep taunting each other for the next three years

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I’ve literally posted over SIX times in this thread alone the reason why so let me ask you are you just blind or just clueless? 

No one will strike first at all they know what they’ll lose more than what they’d gain by winning the outcome again would you spend $100 only to make $20? If NK struck first they’d lose the support from China and other allies if US struck first we’d lose China and not would we lose China they have said they’ll join NK in battle (also they’d also call in their loan and since the US can’t afford to pay guess what we become China property...) we’d lose a lot of other allies there is nothing at all either side will gain that equals more than what they lose what these idiots are doing are trying to taunt each other into striking first and both are way too narcissistic to bow down first they’re just going to keep taunting each other for the next three years

I know you’ve said that but unless you’re a time traveler or have a crystal ball it’s just your opinion you can’t know the future.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know you’ve said that but unless you’re a time traveler or have a crystal ball it’s just your opinion you can’t know the future.

Lmao 😂 

Again if you know you’re going to LOSE more than what you would gain are you still going to go thru with something stop being naive cause that’s what you are being right now 

again answer my scenario are you going to spend 100 dollars just to make 20 are you willingly going to spend 75 dollars more than what you’d make? 

11 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Alright calm down dude. At the end of the day we dont know what will happen you cant say it will and you cant say it wont thats all im saying

13 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

I said it was my opinion that it explains why he is exploding at a fan for no reason. It is MY opinion. Billie isn't a total shithead who treats his fan like crap. The last time he went on rants like this calling a fan a cunt was back when he wasn't sober. So yeah I choose to believe he's less a cunt himself and maybe something else. If you would rather see him as a cunt then go for it but don't tell me how to feel. I'd rather not have to hate him.

I’m not surprised at all that this happened. You have to understand people with certain mental health issues that result in a short fuse. I know from personal experience that these people are not assholes for the most part. They just have to learn techniques to keep it in check, but every so often it surfaces. They’re often kind, intelligent, creative people. I believe you’re trying to put someone into a category of either “asshole” or “addicted/crazy as fuck” and that’s not fair. Way oversimplified. Good people are often complex, and it’s often the people who seem perfect who are actually sociopaths.

3 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Lmao 😂 

Again if you know you’re going to LOSE more than what you would gain are you still going to go thru with something stop being an idiot cause that’s what you are being right now 

again answer my scenario are you going to spend 100 dollar just to make 20 are you willingly going to spend 75 dollars more than what you’d make? 

And again unless you know whats going to happen its naive to say there is no possibilty of it especially from Trumps side. You cant see into the future and you dont have a crystal ball. 

Just now, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Alright calm down dude. At the end of the day we dont know what will happen you cant say it will and you cant say it wont thats all im saying

Actually yeah I can  

5 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

And again unless you know whats going to happen its naive to say there is no possibilty of it especially from Trumps side. You cant see into the future and you dont have a crystal ball. 

Smh 🤦‍♂️ why are you and @pacejunkie punk refusing to answer my question? Oh yeah cause you two would then have to admit my scenario is correct 

I'd like to know what the mod team is doing to address this situation #justiceforBillie :mad:

6 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Actually yeah I can  

Smh 🤦‍♂️ why are you and @pacejunkie punk refusing to answer my question? Oh yeah cause you two would then have to admit my scenario is correct 

Wow you are sure of yourself arent you. Answer what question? Why would they? I said already Un wouldnt no but Trump would. Theres no need be obnoxious as fuck about it

6 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Actually yeah I can  

No it’s because you are assuming two rational actors and these are irrational people we’re dealing with and in war unintended consequences happen all the time. You can feel as strongly as you want that you’re right but you can’t see the future so this conversation is pointless.

10 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Wow you are sure of yourself arent you. Answer what question? Why would they? I said already Un wouldnt no but Trump would. Theres no need be obnoxious as fuck about it

Would you spend 100 dollars KNOWINGLY you’re only going to get 20 dollars are you knowingly going to spend 75 dollars more than what you’d get back? 

Both Un and Trump knows what they’ll lose if they struck first again China is going to back whoever is attacked first China has flat out said if US attacks first they’d fight along NK and attack the US the US owes China that it can’t afford to pay back going to war with China means the US will become China’s property cause it will call in the loan Trump isn’t as dumb as you make out to be

45 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Havent the mods told you to stop bringing up. He rants at people plenty sober or not  

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No it’s because you are assuming two rational actors and these are irrational people we’re dealing with and in war unintended consequences happen all the time. You can feel as strongly as you want that you’re right but you can’t see the future so this conversation is pointless.

This has nothing to do with unintentional consequences

China and all the allies have all said what they’d do if NK or the US strikes first both leaders know exactly what’s to lose and what’s they’d lose outweighs what they’d gain nobody goes in to lose more than what they’d gain NOBODY as irrational those creeps are Trump isn’t as dumb as you think he is 

7 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Are you serious? Look I get that you are supportive of Billie and everything but seriously life is what it is and as much as it would be nice if we could get people to think like us and agree with our views (haha how handy life would be then eh?) it is not reality. Reality is that Billie can't change Trump supporters views. That's just a fact. Shit if hearing that makes him fly off the handle then maybe he really does need help. Most of us know as children that people don't all think the same way and we can't force them to think like us. The person who posted just pointed out a fact. The overreaction from Billie is odd behaviour.

Look:

Fact: BJ publicly posted his opinions, opening himself up to backlash. 

Fact: Billie received backlash. 

Fact: Billie got incrediblyangry, and as a result acted inappropriately

Fact: Billie knows people have different opinions 

Fact: it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for someone to post something like that. He knows it, everyone knows it, it's besides the point of nuclear threats and impeachment. 

Fact: Billie has a right to tell people to stay off his IG. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Opinion: Billie Joe Armstrong is acting as though is on drugs. I personally don't believe this is true. I think it's a combo of anxiety and anger, mixed with feeling powerless. 

Of course I'll defend Billie, as long as I believe he did something worth defending. I'm not a sheep, and Billie doesn't want anyone to be a sheep to Trump's regime.

10 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Would you spend 100 dollars KNOWINGLY you’re only going to get 20 dollars are you knowingly going to spend 75 dollars more than what you’d get back? 

Both Un and Trump knows what they’ll lose if they struck first again China is going to back whoever is attacked first China has flat out said if US attacks first they’d fight along NK and attack the US the US owes China that it can’t afford to pay back going to war with China means the US will become China’s property cause it will call in the loan Trump isn’t as dumb as you make out to be

Ya stop repeating yourself. You think Trump cares. He may not be as dumb as he makes out to be but is certainly suffering from some sort of issue brain wise. Hes ridiculously unpredictable but sure you can predict what he does. Bet all those people never though the Cold War would ever happen but hey they were literally on the brink at one point. But this conversation is pointless as someone else said as no one not even you Mystic Meg can predict Trump

6 hours ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Ya stop repeating yourself. You think Trump cares. He may not be as dumb as he makes out to be but is certainly suffering from some sort of issue brain wise. Hes ridiculously unpredictable but sure you can predict what he does. Bet all those people never though the Cold War would ever happen but hey they were literally on the brink at one point. But this conversation is pointless as someone else said as no one not even you Mystic Meg can predict Trump

He has not proven himself to be rational or politically minded, that's for sure...

12 minutes ago, Gloria Killjoy said:

Billie Joe Armstrong is acting as though is on drugs

1 hour ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

The last time he went on rants like this calling a fan a cunt was back when he wasn't sober.

Can we maybe not do this for once.

4 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

I can predict that and oh fucks sake stop using cold wars and nazi Germany (not you but another user) they are all different scenarios and again you refuse to answer my question why because then your answer would show my "opinion" is correct... 

I'm willing to bet it doesn't happen that's how confident I am

y'all letting irrational fear cause of the hatred for him take over if he was going to do it he'd done it by now 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I'm willing to bet it doesn't happen that's how confident I am

Trouble is if I take that bet and I win I don’t get to collect :lol:

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Trouble is if I take that bet and I win I don’t get to collect :lol:

😂  true but as much as I don’t like giving Trump credit but he’s good at business (I mean for someone who has over 500 businesses and only a handful has been failures he has a good success rate...) a good businessman never goes into something knowingly he’s going to lose more than what they gain (still fuck Trump tho) 

• Hermione locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived