the Ultimate Green Day Poster

angry_robot

This is quite beautiful and was a lot of fun looking for all the references.  Great job and thanks for helping me kill time! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are all the characters here, like Amanda, Jimmy, Ashley, Christie, Christian, Gloria, Mr. Whirley, Virginia, Gina, Train........there are so many people in Green Day songs it's crazy.   

I love this! I think that you have a lot of talent.  :D

OMG EVEN ROCKY IS THERE

Someone's gotta make Green Day see this so they'll print it on the new album's booklet as a hidden extra

@angry_robot I love it! You're super talented! 

Could look at this for hours! Amazing!

I love it so much!:runaround: I'm gonna have to spend some time trying to figure out all the references (probably won't be able to find the all). Aw I love that Rocky is there! 

Ok, let's talk seriously :D
this poster is a real drug, but I need some help.

I'm searching for every song in the original order, and I can't find:

- Don't leave me

- One for the razorbacks, No one knows, who wrote holden caufield?

- Having a blast, Chump, longview, pulling teeth, sassafras roots, emenius sleepus, 

- Brat, stuck with me

- Platypus,  walking alone, prosthetic head

- deadbeat holiday, jackass, waiting

- are we the waiting, she's a rebel

- east jesus nowhere, peacemaker

- rusty james

- wild one

- brutal love, x-kid

22 minutes ago, lorenovacaine said:

Ok, let's talk seriously :D
this poster is a real drug, but I need some help.I'm searching for every song in the original order, and I can't find:

:lol: Some of them are pretty easy (imo) but others are almost impossible to find so I feel your pain. In fact I don't remember some of them myself.

Spoiler

- Don't leave me - dude next to a billboard holding on to a blonde girl

- One for the razorbacks - a razorback in in a bush in a bottom left corner, No one knows - guys next to an old lady in a hat, who wrote holden caufield? - dude sitting on a bench reading a book in a holden caulfield hat

- Having a blast - look for bomb from Dookie booklet, Chump - again Dookie booklet artwork, longview - guy on a bench next to a holden caulfield guy, pulling teeth - guy pulling his teeth is in the crowd next to a stage, sassafras roots - tree in the bottom left corner is a sassafras (this one is hard), emenius sleepus - look for artwork from dookie booklet

- Brat - I think there's a guy with "brat" on a t-shirt, stuck with me - look for single artwork

- Platypus - hides hear a bush (the one with a girl),  walking alone - sorry I don't remember :D probably a guy walking alone, prosthetic head - there's a guy with prostetic head

- deadbeat holiday - "there's a vacant sign that's hanging high", look for "vacant" sign, jackass -  jackass is near a crurch sign, waiting -  probably a guy looking on a watch unpatiently 

- are we the waiting - probably "jos is a lie", she's a rebel - girl holding up a heart

- east jesus nowhere - look for a single artwork, peacemaker - next to a guy that points to an enemy

- rusty james - just google "rusty james", there's a gude with brass knuckles on a t-shirt

- wild one - girl in a bush

- brutal love - guy in a heart costume, x-kid - kid with an X on a shirt (I know I know :D) 

9 minutes ago, angry_robot said:

:lol: Some of them are pretty easy (imo) but others are almost impossible to find so I feel your pain. In fact I don't remember some of them myself.

Hide contents

- Don't leave me - dude next to a billboard holding on to a blonde girl

- One for the razorbacks - a razorback in in a bush in a bottom left corner, No one knows - guys next to an old lady in a hat, who wrote holden caufield? - dude sitting on a bench reading a book in a holden caulfield hat

- Having a blast - look for bomb from Dookie booklet, Chump - again Dookie booklet artwork, longview - guy on a bench next to a holden caulfield guy, pulling teeth - guy pulling his teeth is in the crowd next to a stage, sassafras roots - tree in the bottom left corner is a sassafras (this one is hard), emenius sleepus - look for artwork from dookie booklet

- Brat - I think there's a guy with "brat" on a t-shirt, stuck with me - look for single artwork

- Platypus - hides hear a bush (the one with a girl),  walking alone - sorry I don't remember :D probably a guy walking alone, prosthetic head - there's a guy with prostetic head

- deadbeat holiday - "there's a vacant sign that's hanging high", look for "vacant" sign, jackass -  jackass is near a crurch sign, waiting -  probably a guy looking on a watch unpatiently 

- are we the waiting - probably "jos is a lie", she's a rebel - girl holding up a heart

- east jesus nowhere - look for a single artwork, peacemaker - next to a guy that points to an enemy

- rusty james - just google "rusty james", there's a gude with brass knuckles on a t-shirt

- wild one - girl in a bush

- brutal love - guy in a heart costume, x-kid - kid with an X on a shirt (I know I know :D) 

Ok I wasn't sure of something, but I probably found everything :) U made a great great great work, it was so funny! :)

I am still looking for this ones, could someone help me?

When I Come Around

Nice Guys Finish Last

Worry Rock

Haushinka

Walking Alone

JOS

Whatsername

Song of the Century

21st century Breakdown

Peacemaker

Restless Heart Syndrome

See The Light

Fell For You

Baby Eyes

Brutal Love

Amanda

Walk Away

The Forgotten

THIS IS AMAZING!! Love it! Could sit in front of that artwork for hours! Great great work!

Also thinking about some green day reference tattoo kind of thing, this is the ultimate inspiration! Just great work! The reason why I'm on that forum. not posting often but looking for that kind of awesomeness :D I am absoloutley furious :DD

I was hoping there would be a cat in a dryer :D

1 hour ago, T@l said:

The Ramones are here as "Outsiders" perhaps? :P

Yeah :) This and the fact that they influenced gd in many ways

• 4 weeks later...

This is some really sick art. I hope the band gets to see this themselves and the get stuck on it for an hour or two. :lol:

• 7 months later...

Archived