Queen For a Day, Prince by Dawn

WhoPutTheDragInDragQueen?

Any ideas on how to get his tattoos? Can I do a custom tattoo sleeve or something? I need suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried the binder for the first time today. 

14237698_897005973732363_602718242899079

I also bought the wig and contacts. Any ideas on how to make the false tattoos?

Hi there brazilian fellow! :P I loved your look!

You might get to draw the tattoos yourself on a little plastic bag and put it in your arms. It might look like crap though. No idea how to ideally do that.

Also your hair kinda reminds me of Billie's early days, so you might want to try that out. No tattoos needed on this one.

1d7e5a1f94ac1709961801013a430590.jpg tumblr_mrc0z7Adw71rka9kuo1_500.jpg 

12 minutes ago, WhoPutTheDragInDragQueen? said:

I also bought the wig and contacts. Any ideas on how to make the false tattoos?

When I dressed up as Billie I just used a generic fake tattoo sleeve.  I guess it depends how much people know about him and how accurate you want to be.

9 minutes ago, Otávio Vidal said:

You might get to draw the tattoos yourself on a little plastic bag and put it in your arms. It might look like crap though. No idea how to ideally do that.

Also your hair kinda reminds me of Billie's early days, so you might want to try that out.

Hey there, conterranean! I had no idea he once had long hair. Still, I bought a wig.  Just got to hope it arrives soon (you know our mail, right?). Glad you like it :) 

Do you have a tutorial on how to make those false tattoos?

12 minutes ago, Otávio Vidal said:

Also your hair kinda reminds me of Billie's early days, so you might want to try that out. No tattoos needed on this one.

It's quite difficult to comprehend that these two are BJ and Mike! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

When I dressed up as Billie I just used a generic fake tattoo sleeve.  I guess it depends how much people know about him and how accurate you want to be.

I want to look as similar as possible. I asked a friend of my dad's (he's a tattoo artist) on facebook. Hope he has an idea. Still, suggestions are helpful.

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

It's quite difficult to comprehend that these two are BJ and Mike! :lol:

ikr? XD

2 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Not sure if this is of any use?

Thanks, that may be helpful! If I don't find a way to make a custom tattoo sleeve, that's what i'll do! Also, I need pics of his tattoos.

• 5 weeks later...

I still need those pics of his tattoos. Really, they would be very helpful.

Spoiler

This one is on his upper inner left arm. Pretty sure he got it back in 2014.

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Tattoo-billie-joe-a

Photostrip tattoo, of Adrienne, if I remember right. There's some better pictures of it around.

109548-billy_joe_armstrong_tattoos_kat_v

His tattoo of the Adeline logo, on his middle finger of his right hand I think.

A couple colored stars on his upper right arm. (This image is flipped)  Depends on which era you're doing it from, since he's filled in his left arm a lot since the AI tour. 

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Tattoo1-300x292.jpg

Mid-left arm, he has Adrienne's name, as well as Joseph's, a Japanese tattoo (Which you could probably find a better picture of) And below Joseph's name is two mirrored angel tattoos. I think the All Ages tattoo referenced Gilman. 

tattoo11.jpg

Lower backside of his right arm. There's a lot of tattoos in this one, I think they all reference Joey and Jakob.

539089-230847.jpg

Hope these help! He has a lot of tricky tattoos, so it'd be good to look up a picture of each individual tattoo as you're working in it. :) 

On 03/10/2016 at 9:50 PM, 21guns&novacaine said:
  Hide contents

This one is on his upper inner left arm. Pretty sure he got it back in 2014.

Photostrip tattoo, of Adrienne, if I remember right. There's some better pictures of it around.

109548-billy_joe_armstrong_tattoos_kat_v

His tattoo of the Adeline logo, on his middle finger of his right hand I think.

A couple colored stars on his upper right arm. (This image is flipped)  Depends on which era you're doing it from, since he's filled in his left arm a lot since the AI tour. 

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Tattoo1-300x292.jpg

Mid-left arm, he has Adrienne's name, as well as Joseph's, a Japanese tattoo (Which you could probably find a better picture of) And below Joseph's name is two mirrored angel tattoos. I think the All Ages tattoo referenced Gilman. 

tattoo11.jpg

Lower backside of his right arm. There's a lot of tattoos in this one, I think they all reference Joey and Jakob.

539089-230847.jpg

Hope these help! He has a lot of tricky tattoos, so it'd be good to look up a picture of each individual tattoo as you're working in it. :) 

Thank you! These are very helpful. Also, I thought this out long ago, but guess you guys would like to know: my drag name is Prince Billie Edwin Pritchard Adams I.  Billie from Billie Joe (obviously) Edwin from Tré's real name, Pritchard from Mike's, Adams from Douglas Adams, the "prince" title as a reference to King For A Day and I because every prince has a roman number after his name, so you know how many princes had that name already. I thought of XLII, as a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but that number is too long and i'm the one and only queen for a day and prince by dawn.

15 hours ago, Hell Cat Troll said:

I get a lot of people saying that if I was a man I would look like BJ

Should we start a club? We could get t-shirts. :P 

Guys, I bought my pants. And ripped the right knee already. It was sort of an awkward story, haha.
My grandma (who happens to be a conservative christian fanatic) and I were out to buy my pants (she had promised to buy them as a birthday present). I was wondering how I could buy men's jeans without her noticing (I needed two because there's a cosplay I want to do and, for that one, they had to be women's) and we went into a department store. I found some nice pants which would fit perfectly for the purpose and happened to be my size, but they were skinny and I had to know if I could fit a package inside them. Sadly, I wasn't wearing socks. I tried to sneak into the changing room with some, but a worker sad they had to wait outside. In a desperate act, I took everything out of my little purse, shaped it into a little ball and put it in my pants. Luckly, it worked. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the wig on for the first time today.

beautiful-billie-joe-armstrong-green-day 

Take this pic as reference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3rs69nwl1xa2yb/IMG-20161025-WA0004.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0do654op3l3gqj/IMG-20161025-WA0003.jpg?dl=0

And here I am! Sorry for posting clickable links. The other pics I posted kept disappearing. Guess it's because of my Facebook privacy (underage people can't make public posts). I know this wig isn't perfect. It's a cosplay wig. But for my first time doing drag, it will be pretty good.

• 1 year later...

Hi. I know it's been real long. I just came here to show you guys the final product. I didn't do the tattoos. Hope you like it. 

A topic on how to look/behave like Billie and not a single mention of Trump. I’m impressed 😂

3 hours ago, tomdsjames said:

A topic on how to look/behave like Billie and not a single mention of Trump. I’m impressed 😂

Life before Trump seems so unreal now

Archived