Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

8 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

Well actually that quote  relates to the character in my profile picture ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alan86 said:

Well actually that quote is tied relates to the character in my profile picture ;)

well SHIT, so much for that :P

3 hours ago, Alan86 said:

Second Minute Hour Day Month Year

logic :P

"Unlogical" is illogical 

:lol:

Jeez :P and I'm calling myself an aspiring translator. Shame on me :D

3 hours ago, Lady Nightlife said:

I already fought someone over this just a few days ago.... Month first flows most naturally when you're speaking (at least... when you're speaking English), day-month-year makes more sense when you're writing because the time increments are in the correct order.

I have to agree with you. Month first is the go to option when speaking. However, it will always look weird to me written that way. 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

He does have a point. Only the Americans do it the other way round because Europe, Asia and everywhere where using the English language following the British dictionary uses that system. Hence why today is 29/01 and not 01/29.

5 hours ago, Lady Nightlife said:

ew no thanks :P Green Day's next album needs to be Green Day, no fussing around with anything else (Lady Cobra, I'm looking at you, beotchhh).

Just John sitting in on one track that has an old-school feel to it, no biggy.  

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

:lol: minor error really.

1 hour ago, The Disappearing Boy said:

If that's true then armageddon outta here. 

I'm sorry. Contrary to your assumption, I'm not Billie therefore not responsible for any stupid decisions Green Day makes. I can cause an armageddon if you please though. 

I find it amazing that one small, innocent comment can turn into two pages of discussion on the correct date format.  FYI, the correct format is month/day/year  

Just now, JJ1964 said:

I find it amazing that one small, innocent comment can turn into two pages of discussion on the correct date format.  FYI, the correct format is month/day/year  

Nope. DD/MM/YYYY is the correct way and even Karl Pilkington over there would agree.

2 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Thanks for playing but the answer we were looking for was Day Month Year. Better luck next time :P

really though this has gotten out of control. It's so pointless but people tend to get passionate about it :lol:

3 minutes ago, SomeNimrod97 said:

Nope. DD/MM/YYYY is the correct way and even Karl Pilkington over there would agree.

Don't you know Americans are always right???  month/day/year 

Just now, JJ1964 said:

Don't you know Americans are always right???  month/day/year 

If Americans are always right, why don't you have your own proper language rather than piggie-backing off of another one and removing letters from favourite and colour? That just means that you are wrong and day/month/year still stands superior.

Just now, SomeNimrod97 said:

If Americans are always right, why don't you have your own proper language rather than piggie-backing off of another one and removing letters from favourite and colour? That just means that you are wrong and day/month/year still stands superior.

Americans have Green Day sooooo we are vastly superior to all other countries, case closed.

Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

Americans have Green Day sooooo we are vastly superior to all other countries, case closed.

But Biffy Clyro and Muse are equally good in their respective genres, meaning Britain 2 - 1 USA.

Just now, SomeNimrod97 said:

But Biffy Clyro and Muse are equally good in their respective genres, meaning Britain 2 - 1 USA.

You can't just go acting like Biffy Clyro and Muse are as good as Green Day on a Green Day forum :(

1 minute ago, Lady Nightlife said:

You can't just go acting like Biffy Clyro and Muse are as good as Green Day on a Green Day forum :(

You are right :cry:

1 minute ago, Lady Nightlife said:

So what. I'm just saying that all 3 are equally good, only Britain has more active good bands in 4 united countries than the USA does in 50 states. Also, to throw another one in, Radiohead.

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

At least they didn't choose German. Imagine GDC in German. 

Nein

1 minute ago, SomeNimrod97 said:

Was war der Punkt, dass!

Exactly 

The Target of an Armageddon account is back on with some videos now. Whith these, now I'm pretty sure it's totally fake

Biffy Clyro sucks so it doesn't count, but I will give you Muse.  But since this is a Green Day forum, we get 10 counts for Green Day.  Americans - 10 Britains - 1

• Fuzz locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived