No Bullshit: Green Day’s Mike Dirnt - Interview with Klipsch

desertrose

Klipsch was honored to be part of the festivities when Green Day was inducted into the Rock and Hall of Fame museum in 2015.

In between rehearsals before the induction ceremony, Green Day’s legendary bass player Mike Dirnt visited the Klipsch green room backstage and heaped praise upon us, saying he has always loved our speakers and headphones. It was flattering, to say the least.

http://www.klipsch.com/blog/no-bullshit-green-day-mike-dirnt/

"The first album I bought with my own money was the soundtrack to 2001: A Space Odyssey. I purchased it when I was five years old at Goodwill for 25 cents. Funny thing…in 2011, it was our stage walk-on music for the 21st Century Breakdown tour"

That was for the American Idiot tour, plus they weren't touring at all in 2011, he got a bit confused there :P

(Sorry about the font, I don't know how to change it from my phone)

Well, we share the same interest in headphones :lol: They provide a soundtrack in your head that no one else can hear while you're in public, but when you're at home, "Screw you!" We're listening to Green Day on 100 volume!" When it's so loud, you can't hear your own singing. :P 

Archived