Green Day performance at 'Geezer' after party

emenius

Shouldn't there have been a separate thread for the concert? So cool that GD played together, it was a surprise right?! :D

Yes! I didn't even know about this until now because no one made one, make new threads for stuff people! Anyway I've split it now.

This is very cool! I want to hear details and the Geezer songs.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quality of those clips was not good and the sound quality wasn't any better, but they sure made me happy anyway.  :D

One Geezer song was pop punky and the other was aggressive rock like a tamer Take Back

Was this in a spanish themed bar or something? Those "Toros en Madrid" and "Plaza de toros de Ronda" posters... wtf :lol: 

It's awesome that Green Day appeared as a surprise! Someone was saying earlier that BJ was getting predictable, well, not really ;) Oh and I'm excited to hear those two Geezer songs :D   

One Geezer song was pop punky and the other was aggressive rock like a tamer Take Back

What was your opinion of the songs?  Were they any good?  I personally don't like Take Back.  :(

The first one was better, but it was hard to understand him bc the sound wasn't that great.

The first one was better, but it was hard to understand him bc the sound wasn't that great.

Hmmm, you are being very vague.  Were they any good?  Was the first one the pop-punk one or the Take Back one.   

To clear this up:

First Swmrs played with Jason White

Next Jakob, Joey, and Dirnt played Jakob's songs

Then Jakob, BJA, and Fred played two Geezer songs.

Finally GD played the hits!

The Geezer songs were just rock songs. They didn't sound too incredible but the sound system wasn't great so maybe when the soundtrack comes out we will be blown away.

To clear this up:

First Swmrs played with Jason White

Next Jakob, Joey, and Dirnt played Jakob's songs

Then Jakob, BJA, and Fred played two Geezer songs.

Finally GD played the hits!

The Geezer songs were just rock songs. They didn't sound too incredible but the sound system wasn't great so maybe when the soundtrack comes out we will be blown away.

Thanks for the info, cool that you got to go! 

Thanks to everyone posting photos and videos too. Looks like an awesome and tiny little gig, I wonder when the last time they played a show that small was?

Oh good, Billie isn't participating in "no shave November." :happy:

Which is good because he looks really good.

FYI, the girl in the picture with Mike looks like you at quick glance.  

Which is good because he looks really good.

FYI, the girl in the picture with Mike looks like you at quick glance.  

God, I wish. :wub:

nice to see some other fans got to attend/meet the band aside from the typical people you see in pictures with Billie and the guys.

nice to see some other fans got to attend/meet the band aside from the typical people you see in pictures with Billie and the guys.

Rosstar is a typical person :lol:, but yeah it's cool that new people got to meet them/see them! Did anyone else from GDC go?

Rosstar is a typical person :lol:, but yeah it's cool that new people got to meet them/see them! Did anyone else from GDC go?

I wasn't talking about his photos haha I was referring to the other ones that desertrose had posted :)

Billie is like : Were having a break. Oh were playing in a some places. Oh were releasing album now. Oh were touring... 

What is this supposed to mean !!? 

Am I seriously the only person who finds it... I'm not sure if absurd or disturbing, to see all those photos of them playing, smiling, etc, with bulls in the background? :mellow:

I will be posting my videos today on my instagram @djrossstar and more pictures!

Archived