Green Day performance at 'Geezer' after party

emenius

Wait? Rebecca Naomi Jones is in this? Must have been great for her and Billie to work on another project together (if they were involved in the same scenes)

Congrats to everyone that won!
Now...can they do this for NYC too please? Thanks.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one going? Hello? is this thing on!? Make sure you follow me on instagram and facebook @DJRossstar for updates!

Am I the only one going? Hello? is this thing on!? Make sure you follow me on instagram and facebook @DJRossstar for updates!

tumblr_m9sl32DASk1qkx3d4o4_250.gif

Any news on what time the concert may start? I dont think I'll stay though, as much as I love and miss doing it, because seeing it's only 50 people it's not probable to get many updates during the show. I appreciate anything you can give us @djrossstar, glad you won :happy: Is your girlfriend also rocking out in Cuatro!? :P 

Wow! Not sure how to insert a picture here but check my instagram @djrossstar

What was the setlist like?

Two Geezer songs, Welcome To Paradise, Hitchin' A Ride, She, St. Jimmy, American Idiot, Holiday, 2000LYA

Two Geezer songs, Welcome To Paradise, Hitchin' A Ride, She, St. Jimmy, American Idiot, Holiday, 2000LYA

How were teh Geezer songs?

what were the geezer songs like?

Shouldn't there have been a separate thread for the concert? So cool that GD played together, it was a surprise right?! :D

Archived