Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he'll revive the Dookie days and play naked :eyebrows:

I feel like given his current age, it'd be more awkward than anything :lol: 40+ year old man playing an acoustic nude.

Naked with an acoustic guitar?

Someone NEEDS to livestream this :D

Didn't he play an acoustic in his underwear once? Hahahaha, I remember seeing a photo that was associated with the musical :lol:

I feel like given his current age, it'd be more awkward than anything :lol: 40+ year old man playing an acoustic nude.

Hmmmn, age means nothing. Have you seen Hugh Jackman with his shirt off?

Billie will do just fine nude.

Anyone got a spare ticket??! I'm desperate. Wanted to renew my membership and they screwed me up with cahrging me twice but the site still kept saying "we couldn't process your payment" I couldn't even try for tickets. Sooooo pissed! I'll still be there tonight trying..well, whatever to get in somehow. If anyone got a spare ticket or knows someone willing To sell one pleaseeee let me know.

Btw congrats to all of you who managed to get your tickets!

So. Jealous. I tried getting a ticket (from Ohio), and I didn't get one. I would have driven out there! Whoever is going, please post some videos!!! Congratulations to everyone who is going!

I never realise you have to be 21 for so many things in the US... Are they strict usually if the year in your ID is the one you have your 21st birthday? I'll be a month away from 21 in August :(

If anyone got lucky just now with the ticket release & has an extra, I'm willing to pay more & buy you drinks!

I never realise you have to be 21 for so many things in the US... Are they strict usually if the year in your ID is the one you have your 21st birthday? I'll be a month away from 21 in August :(

Sorry my mobile made a mess with my post

I don't think the festival is a 21+ show. This show is in a bar and the drinking age in the US is 21, that is why it is a 21+ show.

I don't think the festival is a 21+ show. This show is in a bar and the drinking age in the US is 21, that is why it is a 21+ show.

Oh I know but I'm referring to a possible secret show in August :P

Didn't he play an acoustic in his underwear once? Hahahaha, I remember seeing a photo that was associated with the musical :lol:

tumblr_ll9mpgY88V1qd6p0lo1_500.gif

(I think you mean the naked cowboy :P)

tumblr_inline_mkaaz38Nwx1qz4rgp.jpg

Not every venue with a bar is 21+. House of Blues wasn't. It just depends on the location. Usually bigger cities have more 21+ venues, and smaller ones have more 18+.

ugh I don't even want to think about another secret show. Kill me now.

Naked with an acoustic guitar?

Someone NEEDS to livestream this :D

That's the best kind of naked

I don't see any issue with that :toocool:

Is that the first time only Billie plays an acoustic show?

He did a benefit concert once, called Acoustic for A cure. It was run by Sammy Hagar. Billie played as did James Hetfield, Pat Monahan and a few others.

He did a benefit concert once, called Acoustic for A cure. It was run by Sammy Hagar. Billie played as did James Hetfield, Pat Monahan and a few others.

Didn't he play some acoustic songs at the same venue with Jason a couple of years back?

The Everly Bros wrote the songs.

Foreverly is based on an the album Songs Our Daddy Taught us by The Everly Brothers but they didn't write the songs...they too were covering songs that they learned when they were younger.

Plans for tonight:

1. Get a bottle of wine.

2. Drink bottle of wine.

3. Listen to an acoustic rendition of "Stay the Night."

4. Weep.

Didn't he play some acoustic songs at the same venue with Jason a couple of years back?

Jason played with him at acoustic for a cure. He also did a song with James Hetfield and Joe Satriani

Plans for tonight:

1. Get a bottle of wine.

2. Drink bottle of wine.

3. Listen to an acoustic rendition of "Stay the Night."

4. Weep.

If I didn't work tomorrow, I'd bring my own bottle of wine and weep with you.

Archived