Green Day playing 924 Gilman St tonight (May 17th)

Insomniac186

larrylivermore

2 minutes ago

After the... well, it's all over now, anyway.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. ARE THE BAND BREAKING UP? WAS THIS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larrylivermore

2 minutes ago

After the... well, it's all over now, anyway.

I wonder if he's walking around in there telling everyone about all the important people he knows.

11282216_1420459688275414_1142269113_n.j

hrricanelorraine

19 minutes ago· 924 Gilman
This band means the world to me. From teaching me what punk rock was when I was a 12 year old in Miami and encouraging me to challenge and find knowledge to finding myself at UC Berkeley and finally living in the Bay Area, Green Day has become home. Thanks for everything. It was amazing to see you guys play at the place you called home when you were my age.

I doubt they're really playing Misery. That song is the Dirty Rotten Bastards of Warning.

get the fuck out

unless you weren't dissing misery, in which case remain where you are

And I thought my night was gr8 because I got to go to a Super Target :lol: now I'm just sad I missed this craziness

And the asshole in me is slightly sad my HOB show isn't unique anymore :lol:

Damn, this cynicism in this thread is kind of hilarious. :lol:

11282216_1420459688275414_1142269113_n.j

hrricanelorraine

9 minutes ago · 924 Gilman

This band means the world to me. From teaching me what punk rock was when I was a 12 year old in Miami and encouraging me to challenge and find knowledge to finding myself at UC Berkeley and finally living in the Bay Area, Green Day has become home. Thanks for everything. It was amazing to see you guys play at the place you called home when you were my age.

Who else is questioning that Tre will actually comply with the 'no stagediving' banner right above his head? :P

and the clothing stuff is a joke.

i can't stop laughing, as at the mature and clever jokes regularly made here.

And I thought my night was gr8 because I got to go to a Super Target :lol: now I'm just sad I missed this craziness

And the asshole in me is slightly sad my HOB show isn't unique anymore :lol:

There wasn't a Sweet Children show, if that's what you're referring to! And honestly this thread has just been a lot of trolling/bitching. Nothing too exciting.

Who else is questioning that Tre will actually comply with the 'no stagediving' banner right above his head? :P

Well, the concert's over, so if he stagedives now, he's probably going to need medical attention...

shouldn't you be buisy being mad on fans attending the concert because then you can't feel that elitist anymore for being at the HoB?

and no i'm not. i just have my own opinion on things the band does. some of them are great, some of them suck. in any case, clothes or who attends shows, or billies marriage are none of my concern.

I audibly snorted. :lol:

Seriously dude, go fuck yourself. :lol: I'm not mad at anyone, and the clothing stuff is a joke. Pick your bunched panties out of your ass.

I think you both need to calm down a little bit. It's all fun and games till people get insulting.

I wonder if he's walking around in there telling everyone about all the important people he knows.

why so bitter?

I think you both need to calm down a little bit. It's all fun and games till people get insulting.

Fucking Aussie with your insult envy.

11247860_353737408148802_8765393_n.jpg

larrylivermore

20 minutes ago
This kid.

"I'm Larry Livermore, look at me! I know Billie Joe Armstrong's son! Look at me! I'm Larry Livermore!"

why so bitter?

No bitterness. Sarcastic reference to previous GDC drama.

The only problem: One needs to be worked up before they can calm down. :lol: I'm fine, dude, seriously.

You just reminded me how perfectly applied his eyeliner was in Cleveland. Dear. God. It was so beautiful... :wub:

He must have followed that guide from GDA.

There wasn't a Sweet Children show, if that's what you're referring to! And honestly this thread has just been a lot of trolling/bitching. Nothing too exciting.

Oh, good (or not, whatever)! And that's the kind of thread I love, so although I hate browsing on my phone I am IN, man :lol:

Well, the concert's over, so if he stagedives now, he's probably going to need medical attention...

Couldn't be much worse than some of his previous stunts :lol:

11273266_765999566851853_2116227634_n.jp

atreyue

3 minutes ago · 924 Gilman

My department graduation is tomorrow morning. Watching Green Day and Tim Armstrong play at 924 Gilman Street without a doubt was the best possible way to cap off these three years in Berkeley. Here's to many more

Archived