1,039/Smoothed out slappy hours Remaster

Noahhaon

Paper Lanterns, One for the Razorbacks, and Words I Might Have Ate from 1991. 2000 Light Years Away was done acoustic in 2009. Christie Road and One of My Lies by Billie in 98 too.

Is there a legal way of getting mp3's of those?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried.... only proper decent extraction was the piano on Knowledge... maybe Larry Livermore will pop out of nowhere with the tapes some day.

I tried.... only proper decent extraction was the piano on Knowledge... maybe Larry Livermore will pop out of nowhere with the tapes some day.

GD has the tapes now they've owned their Lookout catalog since 02/03 somewhere around there due to lack of royalties or some legal reason GD took ownership of 1039 and Kerplunk

Mike or Tre (forget which one) has said the original masters were in very bad shape that's why there were no Lookout era songs in Rock Band

Larry does not have any tapes. The only tapes he has are of the Lookouts

I'll try my best to "re-master" it for you guys and put it on the YouToob seen as though it's not allowed here...

Right, because YouTube is a great quality medium to serve music.

Right, because YouTube is a great quality medium to serve music.

Right, because I totally wouldn't get bitchslapped by a mod for file sharing officially released material...

Right, because I totally wouldn't get bitchslapped by a mod for file sharing officially released material...

There are other avenues, specifically for audio.

Archived