14 new Dookie shirts in the official store - one for each song

Fuzz

Same as with me. Glad that it fits. And sorry about the customs. Hope you didn't have to pay anything?

I had to pay taxes, about 25 euro. But I ordered 5 shirts with my friends, so it was 5 euro for each person, not so bad :)

I got my WICA shirt and was dissapointed. I'm just gonna return it and not exchange it. :( oh well.

That sucks... Is it too small?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to pay taxes, about 25 euro. But I ordered 5 shirts with my friends, so it was 5 euro for each person, not so bad :)

Oh, if it was five items, then it makes sense. If it was a single T-shirt, that would've sucked.

Our customs office puts taxes on items of exact same value and content as some others...so, basically, sometimes they feel like it, sometimes they don't.

I had to pay €17.70 customs fees, just for two of the shirts :/

Got my trashcan bundle today. Pretty rad stuff.

The rock hall house of blues shirt is different from the shirt I Actually bought at the show though.

I can frame one on my wall and wear the bundle one now.

Edit: and I mean different as in the print is a tad smaller and the t shirts themselves are different brands.

Got my trashcan bundle today. Pretty rad stuff.

The rock hall house of blues shirt is different from the shirt I Actually bought at the show though.

I can frame one on my wall and wear the bundle one now.

Edit: and I mean different as in the print is a tad smaller and the t shirts themselves are different brands.

When i got my 5 shirts the other day, 4 of them were Gildan brand and one was just a different brand.

I'm curious as to what brand the HOF shirt they're sending me for free is.

When i got my 5 shirts the other day, 4 of them were Gildan brand and one was just a different brand.

I'm curious as to what brand the HOF shirt they're sending me for free is.

Why do you get a free one? I thought you only got it with the trashcan bundle

Why do you get a free one? I thought you only got it with the trashcan bundle

Green days Instagram stated that if you bought the 5 shirts you got the bonus tee for free so I messaged the company. They told me it was an error but because it was misleading they'd send me the shirt anyway.

Green days Instagram stated that if you bought the 5 shirts you got the bonus tee for free so I messaged the company. They told me it was an error but because it was misleading they'd send me the shirt anyway.

looks like they never updated that. the instagram post still says "Mix and Match any 5 tees for $100 w/ bonus #RRHOF tee." does that still mean we can all try to get a free shirt haha ;)

also, i love whoever commented saying "is that a pressure cooker" about the trashcan... pressure cooker bake my brain and tell me i'm insane :lol:

13 of my shirts are Gildan and one is tultex (sassafras roots one)

The house of blues shirt I got at the show is Gildan, the bundle one is tultex.

I finally got my RRHOF T-shirt, that was lost in the mail for 6 days!!! It is beautiful and perfect and seems to run slightly larger than the other T-shirts. Still perfect!

I promised a certain someone that I would share a picture of my T-shirt when I got. Here it is, just for you!

20150518_105901.jpg

20150518_105845.jpg

Yes my bundle came in and the shirts are awesome. The trash can is definitely bigger than I expected.

Got my trash can bundle today plus 5 extra shirts for friends. I had to pay £113 customs fees :cry:

All 20 shirts are Gildan, the print it bright on most of them but looks dull/faded on a couple. I love all the shirts though, really pleased I got the bundle :D

Got my trash can bundle today plus 5 extra shirts for friends. I had to pay £113 customs fees :cry:

All 20 shirts are Gildan, the print it bright on most of them but looks dull/faded on a couple. I love all the shirts though, really pleased I got the bundle :D

£113?! Bloody hell, that sucks. :( Really puts me off the bundle. Glad you're pleased with it though!

I think I'm going to get Sassafras Roots, WICA and maybe Welcome to Paradise. I was planning to split the order with a friend to get a free shirt but I guess the more we buy the more we'll get charged by customs. =/ Also can't decide whether to get small or medium, the mediums will be baggy but I'm worried the smalls will be really short.

That sucks... Is it too small?

No too big, but I looked at it again and changed my mind and I"m gonna keep it and wear it anyway. I'm also still thinking about getting the WTP shirt in a size smaller.

£113?! Bloody hell, that sucks. :( Really puts me off the bundle. Glad you're pleased with it though!

I know :( I might try a query it because the company put the value at $425 on the customs form, but I only paid $400 because of the discount when you buy 5 shirts. It looks like they forgot about that when they filled out the customs form. I don't think it would make much difference but it might be worth trying

I think I'm going to get Sassafras Roots, WICA and maybe Welcome to Paradise. I was planning to split the order with a friend to get a free shirt but I guess the more we buy the more we'll get charged by customs. =/ Also can't decide whether to get small or medium, the mediums will be baggy but I'm worried the smalls will be really short.

I'm about 5'3 and I got a small, they're not massive like some men's shirts. They sit a little below my hips but not too bad so they're like a dress! they're pretty roomy as well.

I'm about 5'3 and I got a small, they're not massive like some men's shirts. They sit a little below my hips but not too bad so they're like a dress! they're pretty roomy as well.

Ahh, I wonder if they might be a bit short on me then if I'm 5'8. I should probably just buy two for now in a small and medium so I can get an idea of the sizing.

Ahh, I wonder if they might be a bit short on me then if I'm 5'8. I should probably just buy two for now in a small and medium so I can get an idea of the sizing.

I'm 5'8" and I'm very happy with the fit of the small. I got the WICA shirt and the RRHOF one. The RRHOF fame one is slightly bigger and longer. They are two different brands. The WICA one is Gildan and the RRHOF is Tultex. If you like your t-shirts to sit below your hips go for the medium, if you like them shorter go for the small.

These look so awesome... :cry: Are they going to be in the store a while? I'm broke right now :P

The customs label on mine said:

VAT is charged on items with a value over £15. Import Duty is charged on items with a value over £135.

For mine Customs was £36 and VAT was £68. There was also an £8 handling fee from parcelforce

You can also use this site to get an estimate http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/ it estimated mine correctly

I got small tshirts, they vary slightly but are abot 64cm middle of shoulder to hem

• 2 weeks later...

I love my shirts, but I wish they were smaller. They make me look fat. :(

I love my shirts, but I wish they were smaller. They make me look fat. :(

I also have this problem, but shirts usually fit me weird. wish mine was shorter too. :(

I want all of them. I just don't really want to spend $300 that I barely have... Oh the struggle of being too obsessed with a band!

My mom would be so disappointed if I actually bought the bundle.

I also have this problem, but shirts usually fit me weird. wish mine was shorter too. :(

Yeah, same. I'm going to use them anyway, but still. :(

• 1 month later...

Archived