Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4qEx1HA.jpg

(via newzcard)

She put on clothes that covered 75% of her body before getting her picture taken. :thumbsup: I like this one, :D

So this person that didn't know who Green Day was took my tickets????? I hate her.

Granted, about a minute into the set she started recording the whole thing, so I guess she liked them! Maybe I helped create a new fan?

Oh, that is still a bit worrying :S sober people should not taste alcohol again.

On the other hand, maybe it's grape juice.

It is. Some people are able to drink in moderation, though. I try not to assume the worst.

Granted, about a minute into the set she started recording the whole thing, so I guess she liked them! Maybe I helped create a new fan?

Well that is positive. It still should have been me, I'm the obsessed one.

It is. Some people are able to drink in moderation, though. I try not to assume the worst.

Yes, let's stay positive :lol:

(Also Adie was sitting right next to him, so I think she was watching out for him so he doesn't drink too much)

Just wanted to say that the "joke" comments are neither helping or stopping people from fighting/adding more pointless stuff. We were having such a great time yesterday, why don't we just keep celebrating their induction?

Yes, let's stay positive :lol:

(Also Adie was sitting right next to him, so I think she was watching out for him so he doesn't drink too much)

yeah, and we don't even know for sure if he was drinking. He thanked for rehab at the same event, so to me he seems sensible enough about it.

I'm surprised they didn't play Good Riddance instead of WICA, not that I don't love WICA but it's more famous and all. I really enjoyed reading this thread last night, it's coming up on ten years since I discovered this awesome band, so this is so appropriately timed for me. So much nostalgia :wub:

hbo's being a bitch. i see no other reason.

I mean, this is how they do it every year, it's not some special, one-time "fuck you" to Green Day fans :lol: Don't worry, an illegal screener copy of the broadcast will be online sometime around mid-May, and as soon as the official comes out, there'll be HD copies floating around for download.

See, I thought the production on 21CB was a bit too polished. Maybe they should self produce? Demolicious sounded awesome. Regardless, it’s good to hear them hinting about the future, even if it’s probably a long way off yet...

Very much agree. I love the musical ideas they played with on the Trilogy (for the most part, at least), but the production was less well done. Demolicious was absolutely incredible, I'm so glad I grabbed the vinyl.

Uurrgghh been out all day!!! so has a decent video of fall out boy and Green Days speeches been uploaded??? i'm dying to see them!!!

OMG BILLIE DRANK SOM WINE :toocool:

f3a0ec35515003e1d5634c8572031b20.jpg

Its a table full of people. Of course theres going to be bottles of whatever on the table doesnt mean that Billie was drinking. :dry:

The biggest surprise for me is that Joan Jett did not play I love Rock and Roll

Uurrgghh been out all day!!! so has a decent video of fall out boy and Green Days speeches been uploaded??? i'm dying to see them!!!

I posted FOB's speech above and Green Day specch is on page 82 or 83.

yeah, and we don't even know for sure if he was drinking. He thanked for rehab at the same event, so to me he seems sensible enough about it.

It might as well had been someone else's glass. And I doubt he'll make the same mistake twice and let all this happen again... considering how many last chances Adie has already given him.

He's smarter than that :P

I mean, this is how they do it every year, it's not some special, one-time "fuck you" to Green Day fans :lol: Don't worry, an illegal screener copy of the broadcast will be online sometime around mid-May, and as soon as the official comes out, there'll be HD copies floating around for download.

I know they do it every year but don't see many practical reasons for it. Common sense has it that they should air it asap while people are excited.

I know they do it every year but don't see many practical reasons for it. Common sense has it that they should air it asap while people are excited.

you dont see any reasons? because they want people to talk about it and then be 2x more excited when it's finally out?

It might as well had been someone else's glass. And I doubt he'll make the same mistake twice and let all this happen again... considering how many last chances Adie has already given him.

He's smarter than that :P

Hopefully you're right. I don't know much about their partnership issues but I imagine she wasn't always keen about it :D

you dont see any reasons? because they want people to talk about it and then be 2x more excited when it's finally out?

many people won't give a fuck. i won't watch the whole thing for sure.

And for HBO to gain more subscribers

Hopefully you're right. I don't know much about their partnership issues but I imagine she wasn't always keen about it :D

but you're still going to watch

and i think there was a stream available if you paid or something? so yes it's a smart way to make some money

So Billie joe, Mike & Tre must be some of the youngest ever inducted right?

Nah, because Josh Klinghoffer. *vomits*

I think after he was drunk driving a few years ago (the infamous mugshot) she was thinking about leaving him, but it's just something I picked up somewhere, might as well be false :) i really don't know

Also in the interview he said that Adie had to reconsider what she really wanted and all that...

But they seemed perfectly happy and this is just a way too off topic to even be talked about.

Jesus, when he teared up when thanking Adie in his speech I almost started bawling. They are the perfect couple.

Nah, because Josh Klinghoffer. *vomits*

why was Josh inducted and Jason wasn't? I don't follow RHCP, but he's been there only shortly before the Hof, wasn't he?

I think after he was drunk driving a few years ago (the infamous mugshot) she was thinking about leaving him, but it's just something I picked up somewhere, might as well be false :) i really don't know

Also in the interview he said that Adie had to reconsider what she really wanted and all that...

But they seemed perfectly happy and this is just a way too off topic to even be talked about.

Jesus, when he teared up when thanking Adie in his speech I almost started bawling. They are the perfect couple.

He's such a cry baby sometimes :3

He's such a cry baby sometimes :3

I thought it was so cute :D And appropriate, without her he wouldn't be where he is now.

Adie rules.

I want to be part of an Adie fanclub :lol:

Archived