"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

The movie is in limbo? Last thing I heard, Rolin Jones finished the screenplay a few months ago...

John Gallaghar Jr. is 30 years old... the musical didn't use teenage actors. The movie is not going to use teenage actors.

Does age matter anyway? Billie looks 20 years younger than he actually is.

The status of the film has been listed as Development Unknown since June of 2014, which is after Rolin Jones said he finished the script.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/title/tt1623740/details

Billie definitely does not look 20. A film like this will probably have a pretty hefty budget. For it to be successful, they will probably need some big name stars in it. Can you imagine Billie's St. Jimmy to say, Jennifer Lawrence as Whatsername? Miscasting

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

t5n1u8.jpg

marjprov Brrrr it's #freezing and this is part of the props used for#billiejoearmstrong to set up a scene for his new #movie# geezer#greenday#americanidiot#scene#prop#chilly#cold 2h

2pqrygo.jpg

arjprov Me and my little princess met #billiejoearmstrong#of #greenday#while filming his new movie#geezer#ny#americanidiot 2h

2emidrc.jpg

marjprov #billiejoearmstrong and I #greenday#americanidiot#geezer#movie#filming#ny#coldday#nighttime#actor#singer#queens 2h

Is the repeated Instagram pics need to be in two separate threads?

Good point, I'm going to direct people to just post them here

For some reason I read new #album# twice looks cold unlike the 35 degree heat your president had here today ☺️

That prop is the playhouse that he's building for his daughter :) They filmed two scenes last night. In one scene Billie is squeezed inside of it telling her how he thinks he's going through a midlife crisis. He also kept going on about how he wasn't mad at her for forgetting that it was his birthday, even though she made it clear to him that it was the 16th and his Birthday was the next day on the 17th. In the other scene the police and what looked like his friend were knocking on his door looking for him, but he was inside the playhouse.

That prop is the playhouse that he's building for his daughter :) They filmed two scenes last night. In one scene Billie is squeezed inside of it telling her how he thinks he's going through a midlife crisis. He also kept going on about how he wasn't mad at her for forgetting that it was his birthday, even though she made it clear to him that it was the 16th and his Birthday was the next day on the 17th. In the other scene the police and what looked like his friend were knocking on his door looking for him, but he was inside the playhouse.

Did he play well ? :)

Just sold these chairs to the Art Director of the upcoming movie called #Geezer starring Green Day's front man, Billie Joe Armstrong. They will be featured in the presidential suite of the hotel in the movie. How funny is that!? Definitely will be going to see it not just to see our beloved spider back chairs grace the silver screen - but also to check out Billie Joe's acting chops along with Fred Armisen, Selma Blair, Judy Greer, Dallas Roberts, Chris Messina and Brian Baumgartner. lol!!!

10813443_10205417876071958_768756008_o.j

10624779_10152685255843961_7093241170617

billie joe armstrong
Nov 15 2014 | Queens, New York
http://instagram.com/p/vcDGPSQR8r/

1621670_10152685288543961_40622075391117

noblesigns

3 days ago

#noblesigns has been getting a lot of film work lately. Here are some reverse glass, 6" copperplate outlines before leafing on the set for Geezer. #geezer #alwayshandpaint #reverseglass #gilding #astoriamusic #setlife

10171721_10152683383088961_1330041446528

xmissluna

2 days ago

Thanks to our awesome Dirctor for the treats truck tonight #bts #geezerthemovie #setlife #coffee #treats @jacrisotto

maddiemoo_hoo Hey I know that truck
B2f9wsBIgAAMDFB.jpg
oldestchickinthepit @Pretzone Nov 15

So awesome to chat with @BJAofficial on the set! Can't wait to see the film! @mnnesotagirl @GDA #Geezer

God I hope Billie is decent in this because I actually think the plot might be fun.

I agree, the plot sounds like it could be fun and touching. The whole movie rests on his performance. Should be interesting.

I think he has it in him to do well in this. I know there wasn't a ton of acting to be done in the American Idiot musical, but he really impressed me in that. I've seen "real actors" who are honestly much worse than him. I think he'll do fine. If not, at least he looks cute in glasses. :lol:

B2cgI8kCAAE1Era.jpg

erika❤ @erikaacarlsonnn Nov 14

i have waited my whole life for this. i can't believe it happened

B2VukomCYAA8CvB.jpge

B2VumDgCQAAbaz_.jpg

B2VulirCIAAOTK4.jpg

erika❤ @erikaacarlsonnn · Nov 13

BILLIE JOE IS FILMING BY MY SCHOOL IM SCREAMING

Dan R. @dsrbroadway 9h

Looks like Billy Joe Armstrong is filming a movie in my neighbourhood this week, and The Americans will be filming later this week!

Kaitlyn Otremba @KaitlynFaith Nov 12

@BJAofficial I think you're filming on my block. Let me know when you want to come over.

Matt @mattgiannone17 Nov 13

@saarawer @BJAofficial he's in Glendale for filming in a movie hes in!!!

I just cant imagine looking out to my street and seeing Billie there. This is one of the reasons I'd love to live in the US. Fuck. So much more shit happens!

I just cant imagine looking out to my street and seeing Billie there. This is one of the reasons I'd love to live in the US. Fuck. So much more shit happens!

I assure you the chance of this happening are not much higher living in the US :lol: I live in NYC and have no real hope of looking out to my street and seeing him.

He's such a little man, dwarfed even more so by the size of his jacket :lol:

What is he going to do tomorrow when it is 0 with the wind chill

Archived