"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just need to say that I would preferred if he made music, instead of all this films... I'm afraid Billie won't be Billie if this continues, and what about Green Day:-(

Even if I love BJ as a musician, I don't think he is very good in acting (I watched the episode of Nurse Jackie and This is 40)

But maybe he's gonna be better with the upcoming films Like Sunday, Like Rain and this one Geezer.

Still, I can't wait to see this films.

¡Billie! :woot: This is so exciting!!! It's good to know it is true, finally :lol: And new music as well? Yes, yes, YESSS!

Even if I love BJ as a musician, I don't think he is very good in acting (I watched the episode of Nurse Jackie and This is 40)

But maybe he's gonna be better with the upcoming films Like Sunday, Like Rain and this one Geezer.

Still, I can't wait to see this films.

Who cares he is writing & singing in the movie

Who cares he is writing & singing in the movie

Plus, I think he has the potential to be a decent actor. People in the industry seem to think so too or else he wouldn't be asked to do these parts. Granted, his parts haven't been much of a stretch from reality, but it is a start.

The deleted scene in This is 40 is freakin' hysterical. I thought he played it very well.

Ciaran Boyle @CiaranGBoyle Nov 9

@olv something called geezer filming on 30th av in Astoria, queens

Ciaran Boyle @CiaranGBoyle Nov 10

@Evan71788 @olv aint been around today but last night there was a crew settin up on 35th and 30th in Astoria,looks like a billie Joe project

Evan Clem @Evan71788 Nov 10

@CiaranGBoyle @olv yeah curious to know if there outside or inside.

Ciaran Boyle @CiaranGBoyle Nov 10

@Evan71788 @olv looked like a lot of outdoor filming was being prepped for,cars were told to move last night on 35th street

If any GDCers live nearby they should definitely get down to snap some photos or videos

Plus, I think he has the potential to be a decent actor. People in the industry seem to think so too or else he wouldn't be asked to do these parts. Granted, his parts haven't been much of a stretch from reality, but it is a start.

The deleted scene in This is 40 is freakin' hysterical. I thought he played it very well.

The deleted scene was the best part of the movie.

I am excited to see this because unlike the musical which never made it to Australia - I will be able to watch this. :D

Billie Joe writing solo music for this movie. Add this to the list of proof that Green Day is done.

Billie Joe writing solo music for this movie. Add this to the list of proof that Green Day is done.

oh god dookielukie - is there a thread you haven't posted something like this in - can't you let us be happy just for a little while :cry:

I just need to say that I would preferred if he made music, instead of all this films... I'm afraid Billie won't be Billie if this continues, and what about Green Day:-(

Green Day won't ever die. Any fan worth their salt knows that!

I'm really glad to hear it seems to be a comedy. I think BJA is quite funny.

DookieLukie... quit saying that stupid, speculated bullshit.

How many times has the band said some form of, "the only way Green Day is done is in a fucking coffin"?

Billie is most likely preparing for his role as St. Jimmy in the upcoming American Idiot motion picture.

DookieLukie... quit saying that stupid, speculated bullshit.

Billie is most likely preparing for his role as St. Jimmy in the upcoming American Idiot motion picture.

The American Idiot movie is in limbo. I wouldn't count on it being made any time in the near future, if at all. And even at this point, Billie is a little old for the part.

The American Idiot movie is in limbo. I wouldn't count on it being made any time in the near future, if at all. And even at this point, Billie is a little old for the part.

Lol 50 year old Billie as St. Jimmy with teenage actors. Omg let that happen

You are ridiculous. Stop it. It's not funny, it's not clever, it's nothing but fucking stupid and annoying.

You are ridiculous. Stop it. It's not funny, it's not clever, it's nothing but fucking stupid and annoying.

If it's so dumb then why do you get so moody over it. It's my opinion. You bashed the Trilogy for 2 years now, so why can't I believe that Green Day is done?

If it's so dumb then why do you get so moody over it. It's my opinion. You bashed the Trilogy for 2 years now, so why can't I believe that Green Day is done?

Because it's tiresome, stupid, pointless, doesn't really lead to any real discussion, etc. And we don't need to hear about how Green Day are done in every single news thread. You know as much as any of us about the situation: nothing. So stop acting like you're so enlightened on the subject and just give it a rest.

Because it's tiresome, stupid, pointless, doesn't really lead to any real discussion, etc. And we don't need to hear about how Green Day are done in every single news thread. You know as much as any of us about the situation: nothing. So stop acting like you're so enlightened on the subject and just give it a rest.

It was annoying and unproductive to constantly trash the Trilogy in every conversation, too. I have an opinion and this specific event makes me think my opinion is ever more correct. That's all it is: an opinion. C'mon Tom.

It was annoying and unproductive to constantly trash the Trilogy in every conversation, too. I have an opinion and this specific event makes me think my opinion is ever more correct. That's all it is: an opinion. C'mon Tom.

Trilogy bashing happened in the unpopular opinion thread - love from the trilogy lover :lol:

Archived