Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

7 hours ago, spark in the night said:

Do you or anyone recall if that was his in-home rehab Jammie's? I remember an instagram he posted of his feet in red jams when he was in rehab. Also, I remember weird stuff 

I think those were white. At least they are white on my mental image of that photo. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

Tré needs to shave so badly. He looks like the boss of the Italian Mafia with that moustache :lol:

Or like I said before he looks like a freaky perv who you should never accept a ride from and in that picture Sara posted in front of the tree it really captures that freaky perv look perfectly. She's the young woman standing alone somewhere in a dress looking ever so slightly vulnerable and along comes the mustached old perv (van parked nearby, motor running) :lol::P

19 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Is that a violin case by the fireplace? 

Could be.  It doesn't look like a mandolin to me, I'd expect the base to be fatter and there'd be no need for the curve in and out - mandolins are just round at the body.  Could be a uke, though the curve seems to large, I'd expected it to be shallower and smoother.  It's hard to tell from the case really :P 

Is that a clarinet poking out from behind the tree though?

4 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Could be.  It doesn't look like a mandolin to me, I'd expect the base to be fatter and there'd be no need for the curve in and out - mandolins are just round at the body.  Could be a uke, though the curve seems to large, I'd expected it to be shallower and smoother.  It's hard to tell from the case really :P 

Is that a clarinet poking out from behind the tree though?

I can't tell either but you are right about the mandolin - it doesn't have the cutaways. 

It could be! Is it a piano behind the tree? :P

Are those decorations on the tree? Is that a tree? Wow so many questions. It's a good thing we don't analyse every photograph on here like this. Mike has posted a million family photos and I never recall people analysing every piece of furniture and item of clothing in the picture. It's bizarre. :ermm:

5 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Are those decorations on the tree? Is that a tree? Wow so many questions. It's a good thing we don't analyse every photograph on here like this. Mike has posted a million family photos and I never recall people analysing every piece of furniture and item of clothing in the picture. It's bizarre. :ermm:

Bc Billie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike. We're only in for getting a glimpse of Billie's living room. 

Thanks for the Instagram posts!  Every member of GD is multi talented and it's almost like, 'what's there left to do' in regards to another album.  Now that BJ is in a great frame of mind except for the Illuminati getting to him, I feel that after the world tour we will hear their new album in 2021, only because 2+2 = 4 and then minus 1 = 3.  3 original members in the band.   They will be old but human growth hormone is readily available for them.  For cryin' out loud, look at how ripped Harvey Levin is ripped on TMZ and he's around 50 years old.  HGH yo. --- I met you and grew to and learned to love you but now I really don't know, I see your face I see a spark and it's out as soon as you go-o.  Times have changed you say now a new guy a new life and I'm just a blur in your past - but cold you tell me now I can't figure out ya got over me that fast.             Tresexy101 wrote that first lyric.  Thank you.  I'm so radical.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived