Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

I've seen so many posts about Trump today and that is by far the best one. You said it, Billie.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, desertrose said:

I wonder if there's any way we can tune in to this or if anyone is/has recorded it. Do we know if it's already happened or about to happen? I suppose I ought to try and dig around a bit!

Edit - I think I've answered my own question - it looks like they put the interviews up after the event here: http://player.ouifm.fr/tele/

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I learned two new words from that post. Good job, Billie Joe 👍

Gloat and muster right? :D

His Trump post made me cry. I am immeasurably proud to love this band. I feel like I need them right now more than ever.

Billie's message makes me so, so proud of them. And I realized one thing again: music doesn't work without politics for me. I know that many of you think differently about that and say that it's only the music, not the artist's opinion what counts. But I could never ever support a band that doesn't stand for the values that are my values, like peace, tolerance, democracy. Rage and love. Thanks Green Day. 

8 hours ago, basketcase4933 said:

I wonder if there's any way we can tune in to this or if anyone is/has recorded it. Do we know if it's already happened or about to happen? I suppose I ought to try and dig around a bit!

Edit - I think I've answered my own question - it looks like they put the interviews up after the event here: http://player.ouifm.fr/tele/

Am I doing something wrong, can't find interviews or Green Day? 

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Am I doing something wrong, can't find interviews or Green Day? 

Sorry no I don't think so I can't find them anymore today! I'll look into it more later. Last night I found a page with interviews with other bands on that link and kind of assumed GD would be added there.

Billie commented back to someone: 

15049804_685430094949145_1411426818_n.pn15049613_685430098282478_1995495196_n.pn

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the show thread or IG thread but KROQ are giving away some CD's from the artists who will be playing Almost Acoustic Christmas (including Revolution Radio):

Tre also has something on his IG Story looks like it's another interview. I'm not tech savvy enough to link to the video here but this is a screenshot:

14997261_1247423735316030_1424969036_n.p

So, if Hillary was the president would it be a problem or would it be ok? :toocool:

revrad cover look good or maybe I just got used to it 

Billie actually replied back to several people on his latest instagram post. I think it's awesome of him to do that.

23 minutes ago, laurie_black said:

Billie actually replied back to several people on his latest instagram post. I think it's awesome of him to do that.

I liked his responses. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived