Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

13 hours ago, desertrose said:

I know its none of my bussiness, im just curious...is that beer on bj's hand?...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kerplunkerr said:

I know its none of my bussiness, im just curious...is that beer on bj's hand?...

Let's see it's an afterparty at an awards show and it's beer bottle shaped...I'm gonna go with a can of coke :P

I don't wanna worry about that but I probably will. I hope that's a non- alcoholic drink his having cause he's been bragging about being sober for 4 years and I believe in him. Yes, I know he's a big boy but still :unsure:

Watching the EMAs for 2 hrs. now and all I've learned is that besides Green Day, pop music from all around the world sucks! This has been a painful 2 hrs. 

SO the whole Billie holding a bottle thing, I am not sure what it is. It could be alcoholic, it could be non-alcoholic. I really don't know. What I hate though are the people on the Instagram picture getting mad at people for being concerned saying shit like "he is an adult, let him live a little" and "one beer won't hurt anyone" and shit like that. I have alcoholics in my family who have relapsed because they had "one drink." Like I said, I don't understand the situation, I wasn't there, so I won't make any assumptions

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Warning: 5 pages of very intense discussion ahead!

He's in Amsterdam, right? If it were a beer it would be a green bottle with a red star on it!

If it is a beer, then that's totally fine. He's around two of his best friends, and I'm sure they'd beat him senseless if he were getting reckless. Beer or not, I'm not worried about him going overboard anymore- he has a good support system around him, he's been through hell and back...having been around substance abuse in family members before,  I know someone could have a casual beer four years after beating a pill and booze addiction without the world ending.

That said, beer or not (which is completely uncertain), they did post the photo themselves, which means 1. if it is a beer, then he's been having some beer occasionally for a while and we shouldn't really get fired up about it, or 2. it's not a beer, and see above.

Case closed.

3 hours ago, TimmyChunks said:

He's in Amsterdam, right? If it were a beer it would be a green bottle with a red star on it!

He's in Rotterdam. Not every beer is Heineken. I've been to Rotterdam and plenty of others here who have will tell you not every beer bottle is green :lol:

43 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

not gonna jump to any conclusions because there's no point in anyway

Yep. Please no.

it really seems unfair that everyone feels the need to speculate on billie's sobriety everytime he's even near alcohol. whether it's beer or not, he has come a long, long way over the past four years, give him some credit. 

1 hour ago, Teenage Lush said:

it really seems unfair that everyone feels the need to speculate on billie's sobriety everytime he's even near alcohol. whether it's beer or not, he has come a long, long way over the past four years, give him some credit. 

Agreed. Boring and pointless too.

3 hours ago, Teenage Lush said:

Another way of putting it is it's really unfair to judge Billie for having a bottle of anything including arsenic in his hand after losing Best Rock to fucking Coldplay and putting up with hours of that hideous music :lol: 

7 hours ago, Teenage Lush said:

Let's not forget that he's normally around friends and family who love him. I'm sure if there were an issue, they'd be very quick to address and sort it out.

I think people need to take a second to relax, because these are water bottles despite looking very much like alcohol. You can't just assume what a container is based on its shape and size =/ 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Let's not forget that he's normally around friends and family who love him. I'm sure if there were an issue, they'd be very quick to address and sort it out.

Sorry but this is one statement that always bothers me because a lot of people who follow this logic are the same people (not saying you are one of them) who tend to freak out if the discussion of 2012, iheart, Irving Plaza and the years of Billie's struggles with alcoholism and drug use are brought up and someone says something to the effect of "I can't understand how his family and friends let it get so bad". Just saying. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived