Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Yes. And no. I use them interchangeably but mostly grey. It's just my personal preference.

Thank you, learned something new. Didn´t know there were variant forms of spelling.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11174764_10153063787018961_5139512624839

maddiemoo_hoo

23 hours ago

So...I get to hang out with this punk. I missed his craziness he's good stuff

therealselmablair Excuse me? Mom wasn't invited?

maddiemoo_hoo @therealselmablair just so you know I missed you too. I swear there were no games today, I swear. By the way @bubbaganter said to tell you hello and that you guys go way back. I get to see my gorgeous mom tomorrow

lesliezcast Reunited and it looks so cute! Hahaa @therealselmablair can't wait to see this baby come to life! Cutest family @billiejoearmstrong @maddiemoo_hoo @therealselmablair #GeezerTheMovie

11184639_353469321510861_1951554386_n.jp

lesliezcast

13 minutes ago

From the Geezer Movie set today! That's a wrap (again)!! Best on screen family ever!!! Our girl Madisyn Shipman with the legend the Man THE Billie Joe Armstrong and the uber talented Selma Blair. Rockstars! @maddiemoo_hoo @billiejoearmstrong @therealselmablair #geezerthemovie #CoolPeopleRule #DBAtalent #LA How they do it! #MadisynShipman #BillieJoeArmstrong #SelmaBlair

maddiemoo_hoo @dado_xx91 @dearlaissv the movie is called geezer and not exactly sure about the release but I will keep you guys posted!!!

21826_10153064396608961_5496590244160413

therealselmablair

1 hour ago

Family reunion @billiejoearmstrong @maddiemoo_hoo #geezer

f553y1.png

From the Geezer Movie set today! That's a wrap (again)!! Best on screen family ever!!! Our girl Madisyn Shipman with the legend the Man THE Billie Joe Armstrong and the uber talented Selma Blair. Rockstars! @maddiemoo_hoo @billiejoearmstrong @therealselmablair #geezerthemovie #CoolPeopleRule #DBAtalent #LA How they do it! #MadisynShipman #BillieJoeArmstrong #SelmaBlair

11199638_1652900771599927_1937222428_n.j

@meister_jazz

My cousin's Middle School yearbook with Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day emoji-E00E.png#greenday #billiejoearmstrong #rock #halloffame #music #legend#bayarea

OMG what a cutie pie! If I was at that middle school I would've been crushing on him so hard! He was even cuter than my middle school crush, Scott..um whatshisname. LOL

Why are photos still being posted from that fake account? Jason Freese wasn't even at the American Idiot finale so how did he supposedly take that photo? Jason has an account and this isn't it. The asshole running this account was harassing a friend of Mike's on IG (Relva) and creating multiple accounts as she kept being blocked. Can a mod seriously not stop ppl from re-posting from this obviously fake account and therefore boosting her dumbass popularity and also encouraging her to steal private photos of Billie etc.

Why are photos still being posted from that fake account? Jason Freese wasn't even at the American Idiot finale so how did he supposedly take that photo? Jason has an account and this isn't it. The asshole running this account was harassing a friend of Mike's on IG (Relva) and creating multiple accounts as she kept being blocked. Can a mod seriously not stop ppl from re-posting from this obviously fake account and therefore boosting her dumbass popularity and also encouraging her to steal private photos of Billie etc.

I can't seem to find the fake account just from those photos, would you mind posting a link to it? And is his real account public (if so I can add it to the OP)? Photos from fan accounts are one thing (can be tolerated as long as they're of Green Day and not private/stolen) but photos stolen from private accounts are another (need to be removed). Do you know if any of the photos in this thread from the fake Jason Freese account are stolen from private accounts? If so I'll remove them and ask for people not to post photos from it.

I can't seem to find the fake account just from those photos, would you mind posting a link to it? And is his real account public (if so I can add it to the OP)? Photos from fan accounts are one thing (can be tolerated as long as they're of Green Day and not private/stolen) but photos stolen from private accounts are another (need to be removed). Do you know if any of the photos in this thread from the fake Jason Freese account are stolen from private accounts? If so I'll remove them and ask for people not to post photos from it.

The account is @jasonfreese on IG and recently it was set to private and kicked out anyone who suggested it was fake...however it will accept anyone new if you don't use the "f" word. Jason's real account is actually private and is followed by real members of the band and other important folks ;) Basically every photo posted here to this point has been private - Billie in pj's in his living room, Billie with the dog. Not sure about Mike and the kids but it seems likely. Other photos "Jason" has on there include ones of Jason White and his wife hanging out on a couch (definitely private) ...it stinks of stolen photos like that shitty russian site that only posts private photos of Billie and his family. Maybe the photos are even from there? Anyway it's 100% not Jason and these photos are waaay personal (pjs and within peoples houses) and obviously stolen.

from Mike

11191074_625131900920463_2143062620_a.jp

mike_dosxx Yoda was all like "May The 4th be with you young Dirnt"

#iKnewYodaWhenHeWasATadpole!

via batmansmom: Happy Birthday to my one TRUE love @mike_dosxx May All Your Wishes come True...

11203124_1117007688324932_18246704848255

The account is @jasonfreese on IG and recently it was set to private and kicked out anyone who suggested it was fake...however it will accept anyone new if you don't use the "f" word. Jason's real account is actually private and is followed by real members of the band and other important folks ;) Basically every photo posted here to this point has been private - Billie in pj's in his living room, Billie with the dog. Not sure about Mike and the kids but it seems likely. Other photos "Jason" has on there include ones of Jason White and his wife hanging out on a couch (definitely private) ...it stinks of stolen photos like that shitty russian site that only posts private photos of Billie and his family. Maybe the photos are even from there? Anyway it's 100% not Jason and these photos are waaay personal (pjs and within peoples houses) and obviously stolen.

Thanks very much for your help

Right, listen up everyone, this @jasonfreese account is clearly fake and posting private photos. And Jason F's real account is private, so we basically know that any public account claiming to be him is a fake. So please don't post any more photos from @jasonfreese here.

In addition if anyone ever notices any private photos being posted here go ahead and report it/tell a mod, and then we can remove them. Which I'm currently doing with the ones I can find now.

via batmansmom: Happy Birthday to my one TRUE love @mike_dosxx May All Your Wishes come True...

11203124_1117007688324932_18246704848255

Damn, I know this day is supposed to be about Mike, but I cannot get over how great Brittney looks. She's gorgeous.

Damn, I know this day is supposed to be about Mike, but I cannot get over how great Brittney looks. She's gorgeous.

yeah. i love the dress!

yeah. i love the dress!

I love everything about her! She was so stunning when I saw her in-person at the red carpet. She was definitely the best-looking of the three band members' wives. Not that it's a contest by any means, but I just think it's so damn impressive how far she's come since being so sick last year.

I love everything about her! She was so stunning when I saw her in-person at the red carpet. She was definitely the best-looking of the three band members' wives. Not that it's a contest by any means, but I just think it's so damn impressive how far she's come since being so sick last year.

She is amazingly stunning and strong and brave. She is literally my second favorite band related person. She is also confident and funny as hell. OK, I'm fangirling for Brit. Just love her.

Stop fangirling over Britt before someone comes in and start saying how Britt is making all the decisions for Mike and Green Day and trying to take credit for their success

Stop fangirling over Britt before someone comes in and start saying how Britt is making all the decisions for Mike and Green Day and trying to take credit for their success

at least she's not responsible for her husband's dependance issues.

Thanks very much for your help

Right, listen up everyone, this @jasonfreese account is clearly fake and posting private photos. And Jason F's real account is private, so we basically know that any public account claiming to be him is a fake. So please don't post any more photos from @jasonfreese here.

In addition if anyone ever notices any private photos being posted here go ahead and report it/tell a mod, and then we can remove them. Which I'm currently doing with the ones I can find now.

No problem ;)

I hate seeing the guys privacy invaded like that!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived