• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Holy shit. Sexy as hell!

... cool down... Hermione... it´s just... a man... on... the floor... without.... legs... :wub: ...... *drops dead*

I know CPR :)

... it´s never.... ... .... toooo late... :mellow:

He looks so...different. I can't put my finger on it and say what exactly seems odd to me, but it does.

He looks his age and he still looks absolutely gorgeous

• Like 2

Billie Joe looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :wub:

And why are there only 16 photos in GDA's Gallery ATM from this event? I already have 400+.

• Like 1

odd not old

You should have written that after the picture desertrose posted after your post. :lol:

• Like 2

He might look his age but he looks so damn good for 43.

The point I was trying to make is that he looks his age (I think he does look 40 ish) but he isn't trying to look younger anymore. He figured otu that he can just be his age and he is still so damn gorgeous. He is aging beautifully

He looks his age and he still looks absolutely gorgeous

He looks slightly younger. I don't know many men his age so I it's difficult to compare for me, but i saw 39-year-olds look older than him :D all i meant was that he looked somehow different at the HoB gig.

He looks slightly younger. I don't know many men his age so I it's difficult to compare for me, but i saw 39-year-olds look older than him :D all i meant was that he looked somehow different at the HoB gig.

I think he does looks maybe mature is a better word. I was just pointing out that that is what I think is the difference. I don't think he is trying to look like a teenager anymore. Being around his age, I would peg him for 40 ish if I didn't know who he was.

11084738_636876543113516_400097172_n.jpg

I absolutely love that he can be such a huge fan for such a shitty team. I'm going to take the same picture of me in Jets wear. Billie and I are kindred spirits for shitty football teams. :wub:

• Like 1

I think he does looks maybe mature is a better word. I was just pointing out that that is what I think is the difference. I don't think he is trying to look like a teenager anymore. Being around his age, I would peg him for 40 ish if I didn't know who he was.

At first i was like "what's wrong?, probably nothing though. Maybe I saw something disconcerting in his eyes, he just didn't look alright to me. As I'm the only one who thought that, I'm most likely wrong. :D

At first i was like "what's wrong?, probably nothing though. Maybe I saw something disconcerting in his eyes, he just didn't look alright to me. As I'm the only one who thought that, I'm most likely wrong. :D

I dont think you are wrong. The spot where I see age is around his eyes. He has lines around his eyes. That may Be What yiu see

• Like 1

I dont think you are wrong. The spot where I see age is around his eyes. He has lines around his eyes. That may Be What yiu see

I thought it was his rosy cheeks

I was referring to hob - Hannah made him blush

I worried he was on drugs, but it was pure love that did it to him. That's so sweet!♡
  • Like 2

That's where I see it is around his eyes. He has lines around his eyes but he still looks great.

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic