Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

Oh, I don't know. I think maybe if I stared at the pix of him in the bandana long enough, I might start to like it... Hmmm, maybe not. :lol:

I've had a long look around where I have access to pix, and unfortunately, it's just more of the same (Billie Joe onstage w/Miranda; in some you can't even see his face b/c he's looking at her; others were taken from Miranda's side so the microphone is in front of his face blocking a clear view). Because he didn't walk the red carpet and didn't appear to be at any of the after parties, that significantly cut down on pix.

I will post one more in HQ, mostly b/c I love how Miranda's gazing at him. (So would I. ;) )

515d41304289252.jpg

(Click on image for HQ.)

Thank god she isn't me or she would have been on the floor drooling like a moron.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a video posted on Paul McCartney's official YouTube page. Billie & Sir Paul at the 0:27 mark.

• 3 months later...

Just found this video from someone who was in the audience. I think the audio actually sounds better live via shitty iPhone recording than mixed on TV

I feel that way about a lot of televised performances, especially for award shows. I don't know why a music award show of all things can't get someone to mix the damn sound better :P Though it is funy how much louder Billie Joe is than Miranda.

I feel that way about a lot of televised performances, especially for award shows. I don't know why a music award show of all things can't get someone to mix the damn sound better :P Though it is funy how much louder Billie Joe is than Miranda.

Cough cough, Reading 2013 TV broadcast of Green Days set. It was like the mixing table fell over and knocked the settings out but no one bothered to put them back.

They could do an Everly Brothers songs, and then finish off the night with Nightlife.

They could do an Everly Brothers songs, and then finish off the night with Nightlife.

They could, but the event happened nearly 6 months ago.

I was wondering why this was way up on the news thing. Old news.

Archived