Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES !!!!!!

I dislike the hair but his face omg he was so beautiful !!!!

Glad I am not the only one who dislike this hair :D

Does anyone know if the Grammys are being shown in the UK/Ireland? I know they usually are on Irish tv at some point and normally don't care but now I actually do haha. Really want to see a large screen HD version of Billie's performance ;)

Does anyone know if the Grammys are being shown in the UK/Ireland? I know they usually are on Irish tv at some point and normally don't care but now I actually do haha. Really want to see a large screen HD version of Billie's performance ;)

They are on 4music tonight. I think it starts at 9pm

I was wondering if Billie and Dave would get to hang out before/after each's perfornance since they're pretty good friends. Nice to see that it did happen. Love both those guys.

I always liked the fluffy hair so whatever, I was OK with it. His suit looked nice and it's only a shame their performance wasn't longer/Billie's mic was louder.

Billie Joe and Miranda number 12 on list

Grammys 2014 Performances From Best to Worst: Nine Inch Nails, Paul McCartney, Daft Punk, and More
Miranda Lambert and Billie Joe Armstrong
Miranda "not to be confused with Mary" Lambert and the Green Day frontman teamed up on the Everly Brothers' "When Will I Be Loved," as a tribute to the late Phil Everly. Backed by just Billie Joe Armstrong's acoustic guitar, their high harmonies were more fitting honors for the Everlys than it would've been fair to expect. If only Lambert had joined Nelson, Kristoffersson, et al. and her husband Blake Shelton had sung with Billie Joe, then things could really have gotten interesting.

http://www.spin.com/articles/watch-grammys-2014-performances-videos/

I have to agree on that one: He looks really, really good and so much like 2009 / 2010 Billie Joe. :)

Actually anyone Irish Grammys are on right now on RTE2. Just flicked it on by accident. Hope I haven't missed him already.

Really glad he didn't wear that terrible bandana thing

Oh, I don't know. I think maybe if I stared at the pix of him in the bandana long enough, I might start to like it... Hmmm, maybe not. :lol:

I've had a long look around where I have access to pix, and unfortunately, it's just more of the same (Billie Joe onstage w/Miranda; in some you can't even see his face b/c he's looking at her; others were taken from Miranda's side so the microphone is in front of his face blocking a clear view). Because he didn't walk the red carpet and didn't appear to be at any of the after parties, that significantly cut down on pix.

I will post one more in HQ, mostly b/c I love how Miranda's gazing at him. (So would I. ;) )

515d41304289252.jpg

(Click on image for HQ.)

I was hoping Mackelmore would win every award he was up for just to see Billie Joe looking smug in the background.

Would have been nice to see Norah sing with Billi Joe, but she is pregnant so who knows the real reason.

pnb9.jpg?w=500

Would have been nice to see Norah sing with Billi Joe, but she is pregnant so who knows the real reason.

I do, Miranda Lambert was nominated for a Grammy :P

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't hate the whole show, some music was good, but I had to watch 3 hours of endless commercials and performances only to see Billie... playing 2 minutes --right at the end-- :mellow: It was worth it, sure! But the song was to short :cry:

I haven't commented on this yet, but I thought it was really sweet! :D It was great to see Billie on TV again.

This performance was great. Got me hooked on the song, I keep listening both to this version and the original one daily now. :happy:

Archived