Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this going to be the main thread for tonight's Grammy discussion?

Billie+technology...you guys know how that ends xD

Oh you know actually he's a real geek.

Does anyone, anyone have a reliable live stream? I tried CBS's and the audio keeps cutting and i'm losing my mind! I just want to be prepared!

I watched the first part with that link http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live/

but dont know if it will be okay for the rest of the show...

I doubt The Grammys would make him take down the picture. It isn't as though it's a secret that Paul is a guest tonight.

Oh you know actually he's a real geek.

Hey now, he's tech-savvy. He does have an iphone and apple computers...so he's not totally in the dark :lol: Could be worse, he could have an old clunky flip phone and chunky laptop with Netscape on it

yeah i watched the first part with cbs too don't know if it will work for the rest of the show :/

Billie+technology...you guys know how that ends xD

but does it really have to end in him taking down the most awesome, historical picture he has ever taken? :lol:

yeah i watched the first part with cbs too don't know if it will work for the rest of the show :/

I think yes because in the down page there's the schedule so... I have another link but I didn't try it, I didn't want to fuck up the first streaming...

You can watch the live-streaming of the actual show here on CBS: http://www.ustvnow.com/index.php

You must sign up and say you're from USA. It works fine for those who live outside US. Who lives in US can try watching using Hola Unblocker or something.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live/ and http://www.grammys.com/live are the same and won't live-stream the actual show. Instead, they'll live-stream the backstage of the event.

NOOOOO Vampire Weekend won best Alternative Music Album. QOTSA should've won :cry:

oh my heart :cry:

The lady with the red hair presenting the Grammy's for the best rock album, etc., was totally weird.

That was Cyndi Lauper. She also won tonight for Best Theater Album for Kinky Boots.

Totally unrelated to Billie Joe, but I just read that 34 gay couples are going to marry on stage during Macklemore's performance of Same Love. I'm going to fucking cry.

Whassup. Any idea when they'll go on? I want to avoid seeing as many terrible "musicians" (AKA Taylor Swift) as possible.

Whassup. Any idea when they'll go on? I want to avoid seeing as many terrible "musicians" (AKA Taylor Swift) as possible.

I'd guess somewhere in the middle. They're not important enough to milk the viewer to "STAY TUNED FOR..." but it's a tribute to a dead person so it's not something you start off a show with.

What I miss? What I miss??

Nothing besides a deleted pic of Billie with Paul McCartney. Show starts in 15 minutes. And then a few hours till whenever Billie pops up :lol:

God I wish I didn't start grad school and have a full day of work tomorrow.

What I miss? What I miss??

For now nothing special =) the only thing we know for sure is: green day didn't won Grammy for Best Music Film

I'd guess somewhere in the middle. They're not important enough to milk the viewer to "STAY TUNED FOR..." but it's a tribute to a dead person so it's not something you start off a show with.

Sounds logical.

Archived