Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the three links given all along this thread hopefully at least one of them will work duh

Why not? It's a very well done film. Have you seen the other ones it is up against? I haven't, so I can't say if they're better, but objectively Cuatro was a really interesting and artsy rock doc.

Because Isk, with the Coldplay live...

But wait and see :)

That USTVnow looks like a good deal. Sadly it only works if you're NOT in the US so Americans like me without a TV are still screwed to watch the shittier streams.

That USTVnow looks like a good deal. Sadly it only works if you're NOT in the US so Americans like me without a TV are still screwed to watch the shittier streams.

Have you tried using Hola Unblocker? With it, you could deceive the site saying you're in UK for example.

Edit: here's the link to the site: https://hola.org/

right now on grammys.com

http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live/

• 2pm ET / 11 am PT:
Gig Of A Lifetime

• 3pm ET / Noon PT:
Live From The GRAMMY Red Carpet!

• 4pm ET / 1pm PT:
56th Annual GRAMMY Awards Pre-Telecast Ceremony

• 8pm ET / 5pm PT:
Live Backstage At The 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards!

• 11:30pm ET/ 8:30 pm PT:
Official Wrap-Up Show

Michael (Bastard of 1967) had tweeted a couple days ago that he was going to try to record the whole thing for us. Just throwing that out there.

Same. :D

But I had the honor of meeting him at the first GD show. Awesome experience. Everyone should get to meet him one day. :)

E! HD is having a pregrammy show. And they'll be talking about the pre-Grammy awards as they are given out.

I'm really excited for this! Hope I'll be able to watch a stream or something tomorrow :happy:

Guys!
Lets support Green Day in Twitter! What do u think about it?

Let's put #GreenDayDeserveToWinGrammy ?:)

I can see a tag about Lady Gaga, while she is not going to participate in Grammy! Why there is no tag about GD yet?

It's a bit out topic but I just saw someone sleeping very deeply in the crowd during the ceremony and :lol:

willie nelson didn't know where he was when he was being interviewed hahahahahahaha

Someone posted on Tumblr that they saw Billie and Joey on the backstage cam (loan in cam?) earlier. Dunno if that was true but yeah.

Billie and 80, cuties!

1e81dfb486dd11e3b348120fee4e6346_8.jpg

Someone posted on Tumblr that they saw Billie and Joey on the backstage cam (loan in cam?) earlier. Dunno if that was true but yeah.

Billie and 80, cuties!

1e81dfb486dd11e3b348120fee4e6346_8.jpg

this is one of the cutest things i have ever seen :D <3

It looks like they're both wearing leather jackets :lol:

Billie looks like 80s sister or something there haha

I thought the same thing. Like "Here is Adrienne Armstrong and her girlfriend Billie Jean."

I kind of want him to put on eyeliner for the show.

He's probably not in full makeup regardless, they're gonna splash something on him for his performance whether he likes it or not :lol:

Billie and 80, cuties!

Sorry to fangirl but I love Billie's hair when it's long like that. I miss the lion mane aha. Really looking forward to hearing their performance though, good to see Billie stepping up to pay tribute to one of his influences :happy:

I have (some) access to image agency photos. If Billie Joe walks the red carpet, I could post pix. If anyone's interested...

I have (some) access to image agency photos. If Billie Joe walks the red carpet, I could post pix. If anyone's interested...

Did you really ask that? OF COURSE WE WANT TO SEE THEM. :)

Thanks for asking.

Archived