Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I've been listening to Insomniac on replay for the last 3 days. I just love it. Before that it was Warning for a few weeks in the car. I kind of get obsessed with an album and listen to it nonstop until I get tired of it. I take a break from it for awhile then eventually get back to it again. Which is great in a way because then it sounds new again.

• Like 3

I've been listening to Insomniac on replay for the last 3 days. I just love it. Before that it was Warning for a few weeks in the car. I kind of get obsessed with an album and listen to it nonstop until I get tired of it. I take a break from it for awhile then eventually get back to it again. Which is great in a way because then it sounds new again.

I rarely listen to Insomniac as a whole. But I listened to it a couple weeks ago and when it was finished I was like wow this is an excellent album. It's never my go to album but when I hear it I'm always telling myself I need to listen to it more.

I rarely listen to Insomniac as a whole. But I listened to it a couple weeks ago and when it was finished I was like wow this is an excellent album. It's never my go to album but when I hear it I'm always telling myself I need to listen to it more.

To me it's a very solid and complete album because the songs are so uniform sounding. I love the heaviness of every song too. The music and lyrics are just great overall.

To me it's a very solid and complete album because the songs are so uniform sounding. I love the heaviness of every song too. The music and lyrics are just great overall.

Absolutely agree! I think I don't listen to it now that much because the whole mood of the album is so similar to what I'm going through now, which does help because I can relate to it but at the same time I want to get out of the mood because it's very angry. I have no idea if that makes sense. But it is a fantastic album as a whole and should get more credit.

Absolutely agree! I think I don't listen to it now that much because the whole mood of the album is so similar to what I'm going through now, which does help because I can relate to it but at the same time I want to get out of the mood because it's very angry. I have no idea if that makes sense. But it is a fantastic album as a whole and should get more credit.

Yeah I totally get what your saying and I hope things get better for you. :)

I just bought Dookie on vinyl. It's awesome! After I listened to it, my Dad went up in the attic to find an old issue of Rolling Stone we saved. It was the 500 greatest albums of all time. It came out in 2003. Dookie was number 193. I was so excited to see it on there. Well deserved! There was also a little picture of Billie Joe and it had a list of his 10 favorite albums that inspired him. It was so cool and really glad my Dad saved it.

• Like 1

This is driving me crazy. Has anyone completed it? I'm rubbish at it.

I got 2032, and to American Idiot. It is no easy game :lol:

OK I just tried again and I got to Uno with 5280. But I have a feeling it's more luck than any actual skill involved.

• Like 1

For some reason I have the urge to write some dirty fanfics consisting of Green Day puns.

Edited by One Hot Minute
  • Like 2

Alright, I beat my previous score, but still can't get past 21st CB. It's currently 2988.

I got to 21CB on my first attempt, but I've had practice from the Doctor Who thread.

I got 3,558 and to UNO, still trying, damn this is addictive. It is more addictive than the normal game.

5412 and Uno.

I really need to stop playing this

• Like 1

I've still only got to Dos but I got 15476 and I know I can do it with a few more tries, I have a strategy now. Main rule is never pressing down.

• Like 1

I've still only got to Dos but I got 15476 and I know I can do it with a few more tries, I have a strategy now. Main rule is never pressing down.

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try it now!

Oh, really? For me it feels like I did that most of the time, maybe that's my fault. I came to 14,976 now.

Edit: Mixed that up, I'm going for the sites mostly. :P

Oh, really? For me it feels like I did that most of the time, maybe that's my fault. I came to 14,976 now.

Edit: Mixed that up, I'm going for the sites mostly. :P

I've been doing it by going from side to side and up in an attempt to get later on albums to the top, and not pressing down so that early albums can't get up there. Does seem to help, but I haven't completed it yet so it's not proven yet :lol:

I've been doing it by going from side to side and up in an attempt to get later on albums to the top, and not pressing down so that early albums can't get up there. Does seem to help, but I haven't completed it yet so it's not proven yet :lol:

I'm still in the process but that's how I'm trying it, too. And it helps to try to finish the younger albums because they won't come up as often as 1039 and Kerplunk which both can be reduced easily.

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic