Green Day YouTube Channel Deleted?

StuckWithInsomnia

From a distance they look kinda similar. No one will know the difference, right?

Yeah and with all the lights blinding people and cameras switching so quickly, watching them live you could stick Eddie Van Halen up there and no one would know a thing.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whew...I'm glad I'm not crazy and I wasn't the only one!

Actually, glad I'm not crazier than usual.

:D And you´re right, it was because of youtube and google. It was so annoying. Maybe I should try to get another account with a nickname again. It´s probably all in the hands of NSA anyway...

I don't frequent their YouTube, so what is the dp and art surrounding the videos?

Their dp was the Tre cover, and the art surrounding the videos was trilogy art saying Uno Dos and Tre were out now.

I am guessing it was youtube's new automatic copyright system. As the videos were not deleted and were still being displayed on searches, so it seems like a bunch of video were flagged then the account suspended, so they may need to reset a few things.

I'm pretty certain you can chose to disconnect your g+ account from your youtube account. I've done that and yourube haven't asked me to use my real name since.

green day official channel lost all the subscribers

Yeah, it was weird yesterday. I looked at my subscriptions and "greenday" wasn't there, so I looked it up and I had to re-subscribe, but the other million subscribers were there^^

The account was hacked

It's nice to have a bit of real information now and then in this thread :P

The moment i re-subscribe to the channel the picture of the account disappear, but my like on every video still there :huh:

How do you know?

He was told by someone who knows.

They really must have the shittiest passwords over there since both their Twitter and YouTube have been hacked.

I'm pretty certain you can chose to disconnect your g+ account from your youtube account. I've done that and yourube haven't asked me to use my real name since.

Oooh, I am totally going to check that out, thank you. How did you do that? I'd love to do that, lol. Trying to find the settings now. Thanks!

Oooh, I am totally going to check that out, thank you. How did you do that? I'd love to do that, lol. Trying to find the settings now. Thanks!

I can't remember how you do it, but google it, you should find something!

I can't remember how you do it, but google it, you should find something!

I'm looking, but Google+ doesn't make it easy, haha. A simple "disconnect your account" is hard to find, but I'll do it! Thanks again!

I'm looking, but Google+ doesn't make it easy, haha. A simple "disconnect your account" is hard to find, but I'll do it! Thanks again!

Go to account settings and there should be a close google+

Go to account settings and there should be a close google+

It's a little difficult to find. Now I'm worried about how I'm going to sign back into Youtube after the disconnection settings take place. Anyway, it's neither here nor there. Thanks for everyone's help!

Archived