Green Day YouTube Channel Deleted?

StuckWithInsomnia

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's offical Billie said they broke up.

Ugh just when you get me thinking you're a quality troll, you go and do this. You're better than this, dude.

Yes, because Green Day announce things by removing their Youtube account, and by posting them on a random Spanish Facebook page! :rolleyes:

Yep :( do you remember Beyonce's bad Super Bowl photos? Exactly. By order of Queen Beyonce they were removed from the Internet and she had no bad angles throughout the show. If King Armstrong wishes to live in a world without Green Day, he will order the Lord of the Internet (likely a cat) to remove the site.

NOOO, MY LIFE IS OVER! :(

Who cares anyways? It's not like anyone watches music videos. They're all up in the downloads section if you want to.

Who cares anyways? It's not like anyone watches music videos. They're all up in the downloads section if you want to.

It's 2014, why don't you own International Supervideos and the imported VCDs of American Idiot and 21CBD? Don't you know that the communication age is coming to an end?

Better put those bootlegs of yours on VHS before it happens.

I'm going to venture a guess here that there's some sort of reorganization going on, or about to. Highly, highly doubt that it's anything like a breakup. Mike's been IG'ing for weeks that the band has some exciting stuff in the works and I'm going to speculate that this may be the first whiff of it. Stay tuned.

Haven't they done something similar like this before? Like taken down loads of their videos and then re-uploaded them? Not as major as taking down the whole channel, I know, but fairly similar.

To start was never very important to them his channel was always outdated and low quality videos, maybe a hacker?

Green Day was never good in handling its youtube account. Won't be surprised if they deleted some shit.

Deleting videos is not a joke, Jim! Millions of Green Day fans suffer every year! :mad:

I get happy reading this thread haha

But it's probably someone who fucked up bigtime or someone deleted their channel because they already know that green day is breaking up

I'm going to venture a guess here that there's some sort of reorganization going on, or about to. Highly, highly doubt that it's anything like a breakup. Mike's been IG'ing for weeks that the band has some exciting stuff in the works and I'm going to speculate that this may be the first whiff of it. Stay tuned.

"YES! THE BIG EXCITING THING I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IS FINALLY HERE! ALL OF GREEN DAY'S MUSIC VIDEOS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON... VEVO!!!"

I don't think anyone thinks they're breaking up

Does anyone know something?

I don't know why but I'm kinda scared :ermm: . Someone on a Spanish Green Day Facebook Page said that it was because they were going to announce soon that they're going to split up like permanently! :cry: Is that really true? I mean in 2013 they said they were going to take a long 'break', but there's a difference between a break and a split up? So please if anyone know something let me know.

I don't think there's anything going on. Maybe its cause the channel is being updated or something. They deserve a break cause the last two years have been pretty tiring. And if for some reason they're going to split up, how would you explain the new documentaries coming up? Or the American Idiot movie that's said to be agreed on? Or Mike posting on instagram that he's been jamming with the guys lately? They wouldn't do that, at least not now, not in Dookie's 20th and AI's 10th anniversary. There has to be something big, thats worth all this worrying.

"No one leaves this band unless its in a fuckin' coffin."

Archived