Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

May have already been discussed, but I am not going back to read the whole thread. 

UK release? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May have already been discussed, but I am not going back to read the whole thread. 

UK release? 

Nothing announced yet.

Disappointing no place in the Silicon Valley is playing it. SF and Berkeley only. That means I'll have to drive in crazy traffic the whole way. I can't take time off work right now so it looks like I might miss it... Four theaters in San Diego?!?!?!

Guys, i've been on heartlikeahandgrenade.com and, it seems the movie can be bought on "Vimeo on Demand" right now for 12,99$ USD, the only problem is that when clicking on the "buy for 12,99$" button, it redirects me to a "sorry, we couldn't find the video you've been looking for". It's pretty interesting though, that we may really get the film for less than 15$ bucks and, soon enough 

Guys, i've been on heartlikeahandgrenade.com and, it seems the movie can be bought on "Vimeo on Demand" right now for 12,99$ USD, the only problem is that when clicking on the "buy for 12,99$" button, it redirects me to a "sorry, we couldn't find the video you've been looking for". It's pretty interesting though, that we may really get the film for less than 15$ bucks and, soon enough 

I came to comment that same thing! It says 11.48€ to me and then page not found. I hope it's not some mistake, exciting :dance:

Edit: Actually it takes me to page not found if I try to see the video directly on Vimeo and it doesn't apear if I search for it on Vimeo either, so maybe that's why trying to purchase it's the same error. 

The little tab with the price is gone from the video now. Also, I commented on John's Facebook about it and the comment doesn't appear on his wall anymore... hmm.... 

Hmm maybe it just isn't meant to be there yet or the price isn't definite yet? In any case the fact it was there seems like a good sign as far as it coming out online.

Your only chance to see Green Day doc ‘Heart Like A Hand Grenade’

http://www.starkinsider.com/2015/09/your-only-chance-to-see-green-day-doc-heart-like-a-hand-grenade.html

i am so proud to announce that my film Heart Like A Hand Grenade: The Making of American Idiot is going to play the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood! Yes the fucking Cinerama Dome!!!!!!

I cannot believe this!  Tickets for the showing in Madison are already sold out!  I managed to buy a ticket for a theater near Milwaukee.

Your only chance to see Green Day doc ‘Heart Like A Hand Grenade’

... till it comes out on DVD. :whistle

I noticed the "new" GD logo changed but didn't know why would that be and now I see it's from the poster :lol: It's pretty cool

You think the boys will comment about it (or go) to the premiere?

yeah and, Roecker confirmed it'd get released, so, f that article

He's also been saying this would come out for over 10 years and it just now is

You think the boys will comment about it (or go) to the premiere?

I'd love it if they even just commented on it. Don't think they've ever said a word about it!

Getting ready for the Cinerama Dome and after party. Made t-shirts to give away for the event. Modeled by Dylan Melody who will be performing. So if you are in Los Angeles ..come on down!

12112237_10153696845905439_7583181779059

I got an email a few days ago and it seems they added more theaters! It's playing near me! Now to wait until they go on sale. Hope it's soon. 

I got an email a few days ago and it seems they added more theaters! It's playing near me! Now to wait until they go on sale. Hope it's soon. 

If if your talking about the farmingdale one I called the place and they had no idea what I was talking about

inhope it's true and its playing but will see I guess. 

It's very weird that they're announcing it's playing in theatres that don't have a clue about it :mellow:

Archived