Video of Similarities

DookieLukie

The video isn't working for me. But is this the one where it compares Static Age to Church On Sunday and American Eulogy to Deadbeat Holiday, etc? There are dozens of Green Day songs that sound alike, and a couple of threads dedicated to them on here somewhere.

The video isn't working for me. But is this the one where it compares Static Age to Church On Sunday and American Eulogy to Deadbeat Holiday, etc? There are dozens of Green Day songs that sound alike, and a couple of threads dedicated to them on here somewhere.

He does a a lot of good comparisons, most of which I haven't heard mentioned before.

Billie had already begun ripping himself off 5 tracks into 39/Smooth. I don't think this really needs anymore debate.

It isn't a debate. I just enjoyed the video and thought others would too.

Bad topic title is bad. :ninja:

We're supposed to have a clue about the matter before opening it, aren't we? Sorry about this comment.

Haha already got Warner trolled. Too bad- I was hoping someone would finally prove what has already been known for a couple decades.

On the other hand this was one of the related videos

Enjoy!

This is my new favourite thing. Sounds like some sort of insane J-rock tripping balls on acid.

Archived