Why do people hate Uno, Dos, or Tre?

peppermint butler

I think it had a pretty good impact on it though. Obviously, it wasn't going to completely kill the records' chances, but I guarantee it killed a lot of people's hopes for the trilogy. I don't think they were terrible, but obviously they had a lot of room for improvement. The plus side though is that they experimented with sounds and found out which kinda stuff works and doesn't, so at least they can learn and improve for the future!

I really haven't been with them long enough to know whether they've always chose bad songs as leads (I got into them after 21st CB), but I know KYE was a pretty bad choice in lead. I dare say Oh Love was worse sound-wise, though :lol: both were horribly repetitive, but the sound of Oh Love just completely threw everyone off.

I exaggerated a bit with the promotion thing :P Obviously they're not going to flat out refuse to promote a band as huge as they are, but they could have done a hell of a lot more promotion. I don't recall ever seeing anything for the Trilogy besides on Youtube, so to me they didn't promote it very well- at least not where I live (which I'm not surprised because we're in a country music kinda state unfortunately).

Before rehab they did the usual magazine ads and street ads they did the angry bird shit which still kinda baffles me but whatever they had a few tv spots booked but I also think even without rehab they didnt know exactly how to promote the trilogy they are use to promoting just one album not three so they were clueless on what exactly to do even when the band was active

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before rehab they did the usual magazine ads and street ads they did the angry bird shit which still kinda baffles me but whatever they had a few tv spots booked but I also think even without rehab they didnt know exactly how to promote the trilogy they are use to promoting just one album not three so they were clueless on what exactly to do even when the band was active

I forgot about the angry birds! :lol: That was def. the most random promo I've ever seen from them haha.

It's true that normally they'd do more. I think they could have done some really great stuff promo wise! It could have gotten real interesting considering it could have gone bigger than normal promos. I can imagine how difficult it'd be to promote 3 albums at once though.

Because music is an art form for which all people have completely different and entirely subjective opinions.

Yes, you put it straight. This summarizes the statements of every forum and discussion in the whole universe. :thumbsup: So why am I still here...? Oh, I know.................................................

:wub:

:)

Archived