Video message from Billie Joe about Broadway Idiot

Sarcasm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact that even though he doesn't have that much too say, he seems unable to remember it all ^^

Wow, now THAT is what you call a shirt! ....oh yeah and wooo broadway idiot!

The fact that he can't remember what exactly he wanted to say is hilarious :lol:

Also he looks really good and healthy!

The fact that he can't remember what exactly he wanted to say is hilarious :lol:

It reminds me of Cuatro and the scene, when Billie asked about release date of Nimrod.

Yay, this video makes me smile despite it's one of my worst days.

Good to hear from Billie Joe again! Now they just need to release those goddamn Jeff Matika show videos that were announced months ago xD

I wonder if they will be doing anything with the pictures or videos fans will be sending.

But is that official? Cause i don't remember that Broadway Idiot already say that :P

I wondered about that too because there was no promotion for it. But i got it from broadwayidiot.com --> there's a sign with "dvd" and it links to amazon. So it must be official, or not ?!

I went on youtube a few minutes ago and saw "Message from Billie Joe" and got excited thinking it might me a new album announcement (like when they announced the trilogy) then I thought maybe it was an update about his sobriety (one year later...) but then it turned out to be about Broadway Idiot. Either way, it's great to see him.

Archived