Countries Green Day Never Played

GreenDayGeorgia

I think it's due to the mentality of the people around here. You get grandparents who say they don't like 'loud music' and kids shouldn't be doing this and that yet they're totally fine with some foul-mouth popstar's songs playing at a 1 year old's birthday party.

Hate to tell you this man, but it's like that EVERYWHERE.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen Green Day perform several times over here in Ireland so I really think it is unfair when people never even get the chance. Israeli people deserve Green Day too ^^ But maybe you're right, political issues do play a role. And besides, I can imagine music business being a smaller economy over in Israel than it is in for example the States.

it's even more sad that they don't go because of political issue, one of my fav band play here and say "we are not playing for the government, we playing for the fans" (bless them!)

In that case it is, actually.

Everyone says "There's huge fanbase in my country" and then at the concert half of the venue is empty. When Green Day play in country like Germany, there are many fans from abroad. In Poland I didn't meet anyone from other country. I understand it. I also would rather go to Germany or Austria than to small post-comunist country in east Europe.

Well when I say Israel has a huge fanbase I know what I'm talking about. Also, other rock bands came here like Metallica and RHCP and the venues were filled. USA may have the biggest fanbase but also the biggest number of haters.......

If you think with proportions, there are countries that in an overall way love Green Day more..

This has absolutely nothing to do with bigger fanbases. Green Day could just as easily sell out an Israeli show as they would sell out a German show.

We talked about them leaving places like Germany out and of course relating to that it has something to do with fanbases since it wouldn't make any sense at all to leave out countries where you get the most success.

We aren't talking like it is bands fault we just tell our opinion for me if they go to maybe to Turkey i will see them Turkey it is not a small country i think for people from Israel it would be easier to go to Turkey then to Germany or to Italy

if they won't play in Israel, at least they can play in Greece, it's like an hour flight and very cheap, our relationship with Turkey is not so good, unfortunately..

India. They've never been here even though they have a rather big fanbase. They've gone to Singapore so many times and Singapore is so fucking close to India. Mike's even said that he's love to come here but, there's been no news of a tour here :dry:

If we can have Metallica and Guns n Roses... WHY NOT GREEN DAY!?!

Well they certainly haven't played in the Arctic.

Penguins are really fucking angry.

my sister and I always makes jokes about the reasons that GD don't play here :lol:

You're thinking of Antarctica. :lol:

I was thinking Antarctica too :lol:

We talked about them leaving places like Germany out and of course relating to that it has something to do with fanbases since it wouldn't make any sense at all to leave out countries where you get the most success.

they can include us in their tour, no one said they need to leave Germany, but you are from there so you don't know how it feels when the band go almost everywhere (especially in Europe and USA) and not going to Israel, India and more country like we are air for them.

they can include us in their tour, no one said they need to leave Germany, but you are from there so you don't know how it feels when the band go almost everywhere (especially in Europe and USA) and not going to Israel, India and more country like we are air for them.

Also Green Day it's not just a new band. they are playing over 20 years! and they are very big so of course that they have fanbases all over the world. Maybe compere to USA or Europe we have smaller fanbase in Israel but it's just because our population is small compere to other countries, so it's all relative.

If Hurt made a gig just after they release their first album in Israel and it was a blast! just think about how huge it's going to be if Green Day will come.

Also Green Day it's not just a new band. they are playing over 20 years! and they are very big so of course that they have fanbases all over the world. Maybe compere to USA or Europe we have smaller fanbase in Israel but it's just because our population is small compere to other countries, so it's all relative.

If Hurt made a gig just after they release their first album in Israel and it was a blast! just think about how huge it's going to be if Green Day will come.

we need to talk to shuki vies and tell him to try to bring them!

we need to talk to shuki vies and tell him to try to bring them!

If they won't cancel in the last minute :lol:

If they won't cancel in the last minute :lol:

they will say that they are busy and they will play cards :lol:

Israel, we have a huge fans here but they never played here, and back in 2005 we even had petition to play in my country. nothing helped :(

Yeh, I met some Israeli fans in Copenhagen 'cos they had wanted to see them for some time, but couldn't... and going to Copenhagen was the cheapest they could do this year.

Yeh, I met some Israeli fans in Copenhagen 'cos they had wanted to see them for some time, but couldn't... and going to Copenhagen was the cheapest they could do this year.

I guess that I will do too...

they will say that they are busy and they will play cards :lol:

Billie joe: "I remember I left the boiler on..." :lol:

Billie joe: "I remember I left the boiler on..." :lol:

hahahahhahahahaha "the chicken in the stove!"

Archived