The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I don't think I've ever seen Mike with eyeliner, Tre frequently and occasionally Jason but never Mike.

They could start doing live facebook tutorials for coffee making from Mike and how to apply your eyeliner from Billie and Tre! :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jengd said:

I don't think I've ever seen Mike with eyeliner, Tre frequently and occasionally Jason but never Mike.

They could start doing live facebook tutorials for coffee making from Mike and how to apply your eyeliner from Billie and Tre! :lol:

Can we have the Big Three do commentary for it and show them drinking said coffee whilst wearing eyeliner ?

Wait. Now I want to see Ryan and Brixton applying said eyeliner on Mike while he just praises them.

16 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Need to drop this one here too because excuse me :runaround:

His hands are absolutely perfect.:wub: They look so strong.:wub: And even his fingernails look small.:lol:

15 hours ago, SHART said:

I think he was going to scratch his bum in the first one

I thought exactly the same thing.:lol:

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:
Excuse me, this must be what a panda would look like if you tried to strangle it. :lol: Yesterday I thought the makeup was ok, but they definitely got a bit too generous with it.

I can't even focus on the eyeliner in that pic because I'm too busy looking at his tiny shoulders and short little arms.:lol: He's so CUTE.:wub::wub::wub:

As for the neck tattoo, I guess would prefer it if he didn't ever get a neck tattoo. I don't find them ugly, but I'm just squeamish, so I don't really like the idea of somebody getting a needle stabbed in their neck. Plus, it just looks so random and out of place when somebody has ink in the middle of their neck. But then again, I usually feel the same way about leg tattoos, however I don't mind Billie's leg tattoo.:wub:

I love his sleeves and the shoulders, but I think his tattoos are perfect where they are. I’m glad he doesn’t also have them all over his legs and back, apart from one or two. It’s just the right balance without turning into circus freak.

18 hours ago, SHART said:

Absofuckinglootly:D that song is sex

page own

Forgive the intrusion but ... what song is it?

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love his sleeves and the shoulders, but I think his tattoos are perfect where they are. I’m glad he doesn’t also have them all over his legs and back, apart from one or two. It’s just the right balance without turning into circus freak.

Yeah, I tend to prefer guys with sleeves/chest tattoos. I'm not a huge fan of leg/back tattoos, but the odd one is okay.

Absolutely no face tattoos though. He just can't ruin that gorgeous face.:cry:

BTW, speaking of back tattoos, I believe he has a tattoo on the back of his left shoulder. It looks like some kind of writing. Does anyone know what it says?

Here's his back tattoo. I think it says DWK?? He should've got the word dork, lol. 

2618963242_0dc11d6bb0.jpg

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I agree, he really does have the best amount and in the best places. A few on legs or back can look good. Being totally covered isn't really my thing either. He has just the right amount for his hands too. I think it's fun to see new ones though so I wouldn't mind if he got a few more smaller ones over time, nothing that's going to significantly change his overall look. But that's just my opinions. If he wants to go nuts and get a massive back piece, he can do what he wants, haha.

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Here's his back tattoo. I think it says DWK?? He should've got the word dork, lol. 

I have read that it says punk but I’m struggling to see that, not the best tat but how gorgeous is he.

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

I have read that it says punk but I’m struggling to see that, not the best tat but how gorgeous is he.

I dont have my glasses on, but I'm sure it says DWK. And he is gorgeous in that picture- and I love to see pictures of Billie with a necklace on :wub:

What does DWK stand for?  Yeah, he's gorgeous in that shoot.  😍Adrienne looks lovely too but those images just make me uncomfortable.  Too personal.  I'm not saying I don't like looking at them.  It just feels voyeuristic. 

I love his tats :wub:. I wish we got to see them more. I wouldnt mind a few more to fill up his arms.

Yay me!  I've successfully changed all my avatars, phone and computer backgrounds to images from the new photo shoot. :dance:

2 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

Forgive the intrusion but ... what song is it?

It's Brutal Love. The video I chose for the GIF is this one:

5 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Yay me!  I've successfully changed all my avatars, phone and computer backgrounds to images from the new photo shoot. :dance:

I've also changed my personal computer background to the "Billie looking like he wanna touch his bum" :wub: picture, but I don't dare putting a background with him in handcuffs at work.Though I have saved the picture in a file there for some reason :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

It's Brutal Love. The video I chose for the GIF is this one:

His voice tho.:wub::wub::wub: Brutal Love is the most beautiful live song ever.:wub: If they ever put it back on the setlist, I think my heart might explode.:wub:

31 minutes ago, Niënor said:

What does DWK stand for?  Yeah, he's gorgeous in that shoot.  😍Adrienne looks lovely too but those images just make me uncomfortable.  Too personal.  I'm not saying I don't like looking at them.  It just feels voyeuristic. 

I love his tats :wub:. I wish we got to see them more. I wouldnt mind a few more to fill up his arms.

Death Wish Kids, some kind of punk club thing. There's an explanation of it (including about how Billie wasn't necessarily that welcome in it :P) here:

http://gimmesomethingbetter.com/excerpts/dwk-u-s-thugs

36 minutes ago, Niënor said:

That photo makes me so uncomfortable but I love that tattoo and it's the best picture of it that we have - so conflicted :P

I just think the picture is super hot but when my mum saw it she asked if they were both standing and he's really that short and since then I always see it that way :lol: 

So Billie got the tattoo but they still didn’t want him in the gang? It really sheds a lot of light on the lyrics of Rusty James now, “Where the fuck is your old gang man?” All those groups and Green Day (who were never cool enough for any of them) are the last gang left standing and are all ha ha you’re dead about it. 🙂

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So Billie got the tattoo but they still didn’t want him in the gang? It really sheds a lot of light on the lyrics of Rusty James now, “Where the fuck is your old gang man?” All those groups and Green Day (who were never cool enough for any of them) are the last gang left standing and are all ha ha you’re dead about it. 🙂

Yeah, RJ makes a lot of sense now.

I feel pretty sorry for him - I mean, you definitely have to relate to a group quite strongly when you get a tattoo so getting thrown out couldn't have been nice. :P

I thought ha ha was about Tim Yohannon. 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I thought ha ha was about Tim Yohannon. 

As far as I know, they've never actually disclosed who it was written about. I think loads of people just presumed that it was about Tim, so now its just believed to be about him.

I guess if we can't get a picture in a dog collar one in handcuffs will have to do

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived