musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

^^^ I know this is random, but he has such a nice back.:wub:

He has a nice everything 

:wub:

Missing Billie today and find a pic I’ve never seen.  This is sooooooo cute! What’s this from anyone know?

I think it's from a year or two back and was a charity dinner/auction for Pipeline to a cure, the charity for cystic fibrosis sufferers which they all support. 

10 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

RIP Rocky.:cry: I'm actually devastated. Billie's instagram post has me in tears. Why, oh why does September have to be such a shitty month for Billie and his family. I just came home from school at lunchtime and saw the news, and I don't think I'm capable of going back in this afternoon - I'm an absolute mess. I lost my dog a couple of months ago. I'd had him since I was 2 years old and he was practically my best friend. It's been 2 months and I still can't believe he's gone...

:hug: 

5 hours ago, JellyTime said:

It should be about Jeff and the puppet Billie and then it would be known as "Misery". 

Not gonna lie I'd read this - for science obviously :ninja:

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I tuned a German TV channel just to watch Billie on Fallon :runaround:The 30 minutes of messing with my TV were totally worth it! 

You know we have this thing called youtube now? It's on that, the youtube

I love Billie's back, Billie's smile, Billie in glasses, all of the Billies :wub: 

A word about Rocky:

One of the moments (or perhaps the moment) I'll always remember from Bullet In A Bible is when Billie says something like : "You've got a shitty day, your dog died. Well, fuck the dog. Outside, there are just thousands of people waiting to freak out." I'm just quoting from memory, I'm sure everyone who has seen it will recall that moment; of course, I don't mean to say fuck Rocky, if that were even useful to precise, I mean that I'm so proud of Billie to have blown all the people away with joy, to have been so radiant at the Global Citizen festival, while Rocky had just passed away, if I'm not mistaking? The sad things happening in his life, he has learned to get strength from them and keep moving always forward, always more firmly. He has illustrated in the most brilliant way what he had said years ago in Bullet In A Bible. When I was watching the festival live a day ago, I didn't know Rocky was dead, but I saw Billie filled with rage and love, force and vulnerability all at once, more than usual, that all got deep in my heart. I get it better now, and I'm filled with admiration and thankfulness. And Green Day were the sunlight and the moonlight of the festival, no doubt about it.

@Jane Lannister, that picture of Billie and Adrienne is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (and the sexiest, hell yeah, dat Billie :wub:). 

14 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Not gonna lie I'd read this - for science obviously :ninja:

You know we have this thing called youtube now? It's on that, the youtube

I love Billie's back, Billie's smile, Billie in glasses, all of the Billies :wub: 

Wait, is it a real thing? :o

I heard about the youtube, but the big screen is the big screen, plus it's much more exciting than clicking a link. :wub:

All Billies are awesome 

21 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

RIP Rocky.:cry: I'm actually devastated. Billie's instagram post has me in tears. Why, oh why does September have to be such a shitty month for Billie and his family. I just came home from school at lunchtime and saw the news, and I don't think I'm capable of going back in this afternoon - I'm an absolute mess. I lost my dog a couple of months ago. I'd had him since I was 2 years old and he was practically my best friend. It's been 2 months and I still can't believe he's gone...

Aw sorry about your dog :hug:

I know, it's really hard losing a pet. I lost my first cat a few years ago and did basically nothing but cry for 2 days straight after. I still really miss her, she was one of my best friends as a kid. :cry:

At least we know Rocky had a good long life and was probably pretty spoiled by the Armstrong's. :happy: I bet he had the best life a dog could have.

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Wait, is it a real thing? :o

I heard about the youtube, but the big screen is the big screen, plus it's much more exciting than clicking a link. :wub:

All Billie's are awesome

Lol the fic?  Somehow I doubt it :P

True that :lol: Don't think I've seen Green Day on the big screen in more than ten years... *so old* 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder if the other three dogs show signs of missing Rocky. Do you think they know on some level?

Yeah, animals know it's not good when they see their buddies dead. I am sure cats and birds do, elephants even "bury" their dead, so I assume dogs realize it too. 

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yeah, animals know it's not good when they see their buddies dead. I am sure cats and birds do, elephants even "bury" their dead, so I assume dogs realize it too. 

I used to have a fish tank and sometimes when one of my fish would die the others would get all depressed for days and not want to eat. It kind of surprised me because people always say that fish only have like, a five second memory. 

This is so off topic :lol:

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder if the other three dogs show signs of missing Rocky. Do you think they know on some level?

My gf's parents had two dogs. When the older one died, the younger one wasn't the same. He became really shy and afraid of people who weren't my gf's parents. Before when I would come over he would run towards me and try to grab my socks. After the older dog passed, he rarely came near me. I would say "Hi Bernie" and he would bounce away. It would take him like five minutes before he came over for a pat. 

Complete change of topic, but Billie seems to be addicted to YouTube and Twitter right now. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's tweeting so much.

42 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Complete change of topic, but Billie seems to be addicted to YouTube and Twitter right now. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's tweeting so much.

First day home and he’s bored already. He’ll be hanging at Otis fooling around by mid-week. 

I hope he does more livestreams. When he did that one when Joey and Adie came in, I just loved seeing how cozy everyone looked. 

6 hours ago, jengd said:

I think it's from a year or two back and was a charity dinner/auction for Pipeline to a cure, the charity for cystic fibrosis sufferers which they all support. 

I think I have a real problem - because I knew that:happy:

5 hours ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

I'm the biggest sucker for Billie in glasses tbfh

Josie, he wears them because he can't fucking see.

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

I hope he does more livestreams. When he did that one when Joey and Adie came in, I just loved seeing how cozy everyone looked. 

That was Jakob but I wholeheartedly agree. Maybe he'll start that up again during these next few weeks off. 

8 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

That was Jakob but I wholeheartedly agree. Maybe he'll start that up again during these next few weeks off. 

:lol: I can't keep his kids straight! 

20 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I never put any photos on my wall until I turned 19. Late bloomer ;)

Better late then never, I say, especially when it comes to this!  ;)

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My dog mourned when my rabbit died, they used to snuggle up together with chicken wire between them, rabbit in the run and dog outside!

4 hours ago, SHART said:

I think I have a real problem - because I knew that:happy:

You and me both, I realised I had started a whole explanation about Emily's Army, the Becker boys, surfing and salt and thought back off, it looked a little crazy - even for here!  Not a stalker, honest :D

4 hours ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Doesn't mean we don't love him in them though, I'm with Josie!  I do believe, just a page back, someone said "all Billie's are awesome", sadly I could only love that comment once! .

edit: it was #Jane Lannister, we are on the same wavelength I think.

5 hours ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

My kink is blind men 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived