The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Hands up who did a little jump when that ridiculous selfie appeared following a bunch of classy action shots, lol

Also - to sound like a total creep - the sofa&cushions in the background look an awful lot like the ones featured in pictures from their house. Did he just throw in one from the archives? :lol: 

I thought that too (so we can be creepy together!) - his hair even looks quite a bit shorter? What a weirdo :lol:

3 minutes ago, so-unholy said:

I thought that too (so we can be creepy together!) - his hair even looks quite a bit shorter? What a weirdo :lol:

I didn't even notice the hair but I think you're right! Affectionate creeps unite :wub:

(While we're at it: did you get that direct link from instagram yourself? Because I haven't figured out how to do that with multi-pic posts yet :ermm: lol )

19 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

(While we're at it: did you get that direct link from instagram yourself? Because I haven't figured out how to do that with multi-pic posts yet :ermm: lol )

I did, yeah! Had to figure it out recently because I'm a compulsive picture-saver. Right click on any of the pictures in the set, view page source. Then in the huge block of text at the bottom of the page, either look for "display_url" or CTRL + F search for it like I do. There will be one highlighted result at the top of the block of text (that is the lead image from the set but let's ignore it for now) and then there will be a bunch of results at the bottom of the block of text. Those are the pictures from the set, in order (the URLs ending in .jpg). So, in this case, Billie's ridiculous selfie is the fifth picture in the set, so is the fifth link highlighted.

WOW that sounds really convoluted but I hope it helps!

14 minutes ago, so-unholy said:

I did, yeah! Had to figure it out recently because I'm a compulsive picture-saver. Right click on any of the pictures in the set, view page source. Then in the huge block of text at the bottom of the page, either look for "display_url" or CTRL + F search for it like I do. There will be one highlighted result at the top of the block of text (that is the lead image from the set but let's ignore it for now) and then there will be a bunch of results at the bottom of the block of text. Those are the pictures from the set, in order (the URLs ending in .jpg). So, in this case, Billie's ridiculous selfie is the fifth picture in the set, so is the fifth link highlighted.

WOW that sounds really convoluted but I hope it helps!

Ahhh no it makes total sense! I came as far as finding the main one searching for .jpg but gave up when every single commenter's profile pic was in there haha. Firefox makes a mess of the source code so 'block of text' was the cue to try in Chrome and there you go. :happy: Thanks!! Poor quality screenshots feel pretty pointless when the original's right there, amirite *makes Billie lying on stage desktop wallpaper* :wub:

7 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Ahhh no it makes total sense! I came as far as finding the main one searching for .jpg but gave up when every single commenter's profile pic was in there haha. Firefox makes a mess of the source code so 'block of text' was the cue to try in Chrome and there you go. :happy: Thanks!! Poor quality screenshots feel pretty pointless when the original's right there, amirite *makes Billie lying on stage desktop wallpaper* :wub:

Ahh, didn't even think about browser differences, but I'm so glad you got it!!

Sorry, I can't see what you want to show us with the link. It just brings me to the Green Day Facebook account. 

But I'm guessing you're talking about those pictures of Billie Joe who seems to have cut his pants the other day because of the heat. *Someone forgot to check the weather in Europe before leaving the USA to go on tour and pack some shorts in his suitcase.*:dry: In any case, heat or not, this year, it's fashion trending to have pants with holes and treads falling apart. So, Billie Joe has maybe sacrificed his pants to make shorts, but he isn't completely out of style, lol.

From Italy the other day - he's wearing a t-shirt, it's way too big for him, why is this so CUTE

2 hours ago, so-unholy said:

Creeps unite! I noticed, too. 

Totally getting an early 90s vibe from that loose fitting t shirt :wub:

I almost was late for work because of keeping up with this thread btw. #noregrets 

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Sorry, I can't see what you want to show us with the link. It just brings me to the Green Day Facebook account. 

But I'm guessing you're talking about those pictures of Billie Joe who seems to have cut his pants the other day because of the heat. *Someone forgot to check the weather in Europe before leaving the USA to go on tour and pack some shorts in his suitcase.*:dry: In any case, heat or not, this year, it's fashion trending to have pants with holes and treads falling apart. So, Billie Joe has maybe sacrificed his pants to make shorts, but he isn't completely out of style, lol.

Yeah, I haven't tried to post a picture before. #fail

It was the one that was posted of BJA on the official GD account last night/this morning. Every time I think of those cut off pant/shorts (ports?) with the strings hanging down, it makes me laugh.

14 hours ago, so-unholy said:

I'm sure those are Adrienne's glasses and everything about this is SO SWEET.

Can somebody please just give the guy some normal sunglasses? This is getting out of hand. :lol:

4 hours ago, so-unholy said:
From Italy the other day - he's wearing a t-shirt, it's way too big for him, why is this so CUTE

Aww, that huge t-shirt makes him look so tiny. It's adorable. :wub:

Talking about clothes that don't fit him....

So is that a bra? He's looking at it like he's never seen one before 😆. I'm guessing when it was tossed he didn't know what he was catching.

7 hours ago, so-unholy said:

he look 5 years old rapper! with too-long-shirt and too-big-cap for his body! but very adorable.:wub:

I've been a fan of Green Day for 13 years now, since I was 12 years old. I grew up with this band and absolutely love them but it wasn't until last year that I started fangirling. I've actually read through this whole thread, all 479 pages of it.. My god, Billie Joe is so fucking talented and hot and adorable. Can't wait to see him and the boys again on Wednesday! 

37 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I've been a fan of Green Day for 13 years now, since I was 12 years old. I grew up with this band and absolutely love them but it wasn't until last year that I started fangirling. I've actually read through this whole thread, all 479 pages of it.. My god, Billie Joe is so fucking talented and hot and adorable. Can't wait to see him and the boys again on Wednesday! 

Hello, welcome to fangirl land :)

I'm glad we didn't scare you away with our 479 pages of insanity

9 hours ago, so-unholy said:

With the hat and the sunglasses, he looks like a wannabe teenager. The t-shirt is clearly too big for him, but he is still not out of style. The 90s are coming back into the fashion industry for the next year. (Geez, I did read too much articles from WGSN for school, lol.)

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

So is that a bra? He's looking at it like he's never seen one before 😆. I'm guessing when it was tossed he didn't know what he was catching.

It's a bra. Billie Joe's face is too funny on the picture! Just like you said, it's like he never saw one before. But it isn't the first bra throwed on stage. Back in 2010, when Green Day did the concert in Montreal, someone throwed a green bra on the stage (probably a D or a DD cup size). BJ took it and put it on his head like he was wearing something like a pair of Mickey Mouse's ears. That was really funny. I don't remember if I took a picture of him with the green bra.

56 minutes ago, Q.B said:

Welcome to Paradise!;)and cool where are you going to see them?:toocool:

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

Welcome to Paradise!;)and cool where are you going to see them?:toocool:

I'm going to the show in Gothenburg, it'll be the third time I see them :wub:

Welcome @Q.B.  Reading this thread from the beginning, and not noping out, shows you are strong in your fangirling. This is serious business and it seems you will fit right in.

Have a do-nut. You're going to need the energy.

Be-GmemMXYgm0_0yuo6AvdoQ01tMYrAsN2j9g-Ew

53 minutes ago, Stuart&Ave said:

I will just leave this here. Around 8:25...

Wow, this is so great! When I started watching it I thought it was older footage but then realized it was from 2 nights ago! That is the most wild and sexy footage I've seen of Billie from this tour. Not just the unbuttoning of the shirt but also his general energy and abandon while performing. And his voice sounds great.

4 hours ago, Running with shears said:

Welcome @Q.B.  Reading this thread from the beginning, and not noping out, shows you are strong in your fangirling. This is serious business and it seems you will fit right in.

Have a do-nut. You're going to need the energy.

is that from O.World the Movie?..what is dirt on his face!:lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived